sigpic
    thanks Stef
    Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      look at all those spoiler tags

Is it April yet?
      Lol, sorry. The second lot I posted below the pic of Ben kissing Michael's cheek aren't spoilerish if you want to peek at those

Comment

G'morning lounge

well because of sparky ... Evil-ish is out in the hospital and Wolf-ish is very angry ... poffertje is scared Gay-ish is making a drawing for Evil-ish , Ruffle-ish is making war plans , Mr.S is with evil-ish trying to heal him Stewie is somewheer but not here ... thanks to sparky all of my clones are messed up!

Sparky: I didn't mean too! I was just trying to
        trying what! it's your fault!
        Sparky: * cries *

Comment

Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
          G'morning lounge

well because of sparky ... Evil-ish is out in the hospital and Wolf-ish is very angry ... poffertje is scared Gay-ish is making a drawing for Evil-ish , Ruffle-ish is making war plans , Mr.S is with evil-ish trying to heal him Stewie is somewheer but not here ... thanks to sparky all of my clones are messed up!

Sparky: I didn't mean too! I was just trying to
          trying what! it's your fault!

Sparky: * cries *
          im sorry sparky!!!
          its all my fault dont blame him!!!
          *cries*

oooops
          sending stewie back now!!!
          Last edited by mayogaelz; 18 March 2007, 06:53 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday CKO!!

sigpic

Comment

good morning lounge!!!

hi hastie!!!

happy birthdaay cko!!!

ummmm........
              some clones didnt make it home last night so im just gonna leave them here for their owners to collect???
              sigpic

Comment

Hope you have a great day CKO
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

Happy Birthday, CKO!

Your cake is adult in nature, so I can't post it here.

Comment

@ DJgirl

Darling had a wonderful time in San Francisco yesterday. He now has a shramrock on his bum, but it will wear off in a few days.

He'll be heading home after dinner this evening.

Comment

@ JJ

Dan had a wonderful time in San Francisco yesterday. He skipped the tattoo this time...chose to just watch Darling get his. Evil Sweetie will continue to help guard him from any hussy kidnappers. So, when you're ready for him, let me know and I'll return him to you.

If you could send Cammie back first thing in the morning, that's good. Just leave the bedroom door unlocked and he'll find his way home.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        @ DJgirl

Darling had a wonderful time in SF yesterday. He now has a shramrock on his bum, but it will wear off in a few days.

He'll be heading home after dinner this evening.
                        Morning Addy!!

Heheheh, a shamrock, eh? I can't wait to see that!

I will send Kevin back tonight as well. We have had a great time He is still sleeping because of our rather late night
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Hello Multi-Thunkers!! I know its been awhile!!

Hello Addy

I have just purchased "Stargate Atlantis" Season 2..

Did you know that Jewel Staite, The female mechanic from "Firefly" is the little girl wraith in "Instinct" who bites Sheppard in the arm, and turns him into a Wraith in "Conversion", which is a great episode did i just type i liked Sheppard

Oh well, cat is out of the bag!! Yes I like watching Sheppard. He is really cute in real life too!!

I liked season 2 of Atlantis.. I have never seen "Conversion" or "Epiphany" Liking the scruffy Sheppard!! Nice!!

So anyhow, I was watching the behind the scenes of "Instinct" and Andy Mikta says the name of the wraith girl as Jewel Staite and I recognized the name!!

But you Multi-Thunkers probably already knew this, but you didn't know I like watching Sheppard!!
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Hello Multi-Thunkers!! I know its been awhile!!

Hello Addy

I have just purchased "Stargate Atlantis" Season 2..

Did you know that Jewel Staite, The female mechanic from "Firefly" is the little girl wraith in "Instinct" who bites Sheppard in the arm, and turns him into a Wraith in "Conversion", which is a great episode did i just type i liked Sheppard

Oh well, cat is out of the bag!! Yes I like watching Sheppard. He is really cute in real life too!!

I liked season 2 of Atlantis.. I have never seen "Conversion" or "Epiphany" Liking the scruffy Sheppard!! Nice!!

So anyhow, I was watching the behind the scenes of "Instinct" and Andy Mikta says the name of the wraith girl as Jewel Staite and I recognized the name!!

But you Multi-Thunkers probably already knew this, but you didn't know I like watching Sheppard!!
                            we have you now
                            mwah hah ha ha ha
                            sigpic

Comment

*wanders in*

Heya people
                              Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Follow the Syren's call

Comment

Working...
                                X