• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Encoded Message

To: Johnny

Spoiler:
    You know he does that so no one else can take Wendy away on her birthday. He's such a putz sometimes, but Wendy says he has to stay. Thanks for the heads up. I'll let Gunny know.

As for Kev and EAddy, wouldn't surprise me if it was them. They have been at their beach house for a couple of weeks now. They seemed like they were up to something. I will get Mer on it right away and let you know what we find out.
    Encoded Message

To: Gen. Hottie

Spoiler:
    Thank you, sir. Pixie and I will be going to my beach house now, but we can still access everything remotely from there. Let us know if you want Pixie to do the modification. Oh, and have a nice weekend!

Comment

Wendy's place....Mer's room....

Mer: *is suddenly woke up by a loud knock at the door* Do you have any idea what time it is?

Gen. Hottie: (from outside the door) I'm only going to say this once, open the door.

Mer: *grumpily gets out of bed, opens the door* This better be good. I was in the middle of a dream where I was with a beautiful short haired blonde...
      Gen. Hottie: *holds up his hands, cuts Mer off* Att...I don't want to hear it. I have a project for you that I want you to get started on right away. Seems that Kev and EAddy have a similar virus in their system to the one that attacked Addy's systems. We need you to determine if it was the source of the attack, or if they were infected as well.
      Mer: *huffs* Fine. Let me grab some breakfast and I will take a look at it.
      Gen. Hottie: I have breakfast waiting for you in your lab. I want you to get started right away.
      Mer: Well I can't get started until you leave my room so I can change.
      Gen. Hottie: Oy....let me know when you find something. *walks out mumbling about McKay clones*
      Mer: *slams the door, gets dressed then heads to his lab*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Addy's Kauai villa...

Addy: *wakes, kisses Cupcake on chest, unlocks cuffs, slips off to bathroom*

Comment

Originally posted by TinaJ View Post
          Yes, I picked a stray one up today when I went for a walk. Have seen him around for a couple of days, but couldn't get near him 'til today. Found him passed out on a bench. Seems to have been going through a rough time. And then there's Dane... *smiles* He's sweet, but it's hard to pry him away from whatever research he's doing for the moment...

Scruffy: Yeah, those Daniel clones have a tendancy to do that, don't they Cammie? We have a couple of those in our clan as well.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Mer's Lab...

Carol: *beams in with coffee* Good morning, stud. *kisses*

Comment

Thanks! *sips cocoa, and decides to dump the power bar*

Cammie: You're welcome. We have waffles in the freezer and a toaster behind the bar. You can help yourself anytime. *smiles*

Comment

Yes, I picked a stray one up today when I went for a walk. Have seen him around for a couple of days, but couldn't get near him 'til today. Found him passed out on a bench. Seems to have been going through a rough time. And then there's Dane... *smiles* He's sweet, but it's hard to pry him away from whatever research he's doing for the moment...

Cammie: Dane...a Daniel or a Jonas? Our Danny and Jonas are always buried in some sort of research. *chuckles*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Mer's Lab...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...anAQOcap1c.jpg
                  Carol: *beams in with coffee* Good morning, stud. *kisses*
                  Mer's lab...

Mer: And we are back up and running. Looks like I tripped another virus while trying to enter their system. Something tells me Kev and EAddy are the ones behind this. *looks at Carol* I am so glad you came over. I have missed you. *smiles, kisses*
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    Mer's lab...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...art%201/55.jpg
                    Mer: And we are back up and running. Looks like I tripped another virus while trying to enter their system. Something tells me Kev and EAddy are the ones behind this. *looks at Carol* I am so glad you came over. I have missed you. *smiles, kisses*

Carol: I missed you, too. I thought we could spend the weekend together? Come back sometime Monday? *squeezes his bum*

Comment

Cammie: *kisses TinaJ on cheek* Very nice meeting you. *smiles* I need to get home...we had another systems issue. Later, lounge. *beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...anAQOcap2c.jpg
                        Carol: I missed you, too. I thought we could spend the weekend together? Come back sometime Monday? *squeezes his bum*
                        Mer's Lab....

Mer: That would be awesome. It shouldn't take me much longer to get a diagnostic. Then I'll just have to tell GH and then we can go. *computer beeps* Hmmm, weird. Says their computer was infected as well, that it didn't originate from their system. I'll leave word for RMer to do another check when he is done with patrols. *quickly sends message to GH and RMer* Okay, I'm all done. *puts computer down, kisses*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Encoded Message

To: Gen. Hottie

Spoiler:
                          The diagnostic came back saying they were in fact attacked by a virus as well. I am going to tell RMer to do another scan when he is done with patrols. I'm off with Carol for the weekend, so if you need me, just call RMer instead.

Encoded Message

To: RMer

Spoiler:
                          Kev and EAddy's system came back clean. It said the virus had infected them as well. Gen. Hottie and I both want you to run another scan as soon as you are done with patrols, then report any findings to Gen. Hottie and Johnny. I will be with Carol for the weekend so if you need anything, ask Sam.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Scruffy: I better get home as well and see if everything is alright. That system malfunction didn't look good. *kisses TinaJ on the cheek* Very nice meeting you. Hopefully we can chat again soon. *smiles, beams home*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Mer's lab...

Mer: Okay, I'm all ready to go.
                              Carol: I thought we could go to my beach house. *smiles*
                              Mer: Sounds good to me. I have my special sunscreen packed. *grins*
                              Carol: You're too cute. *takes his hand, beams them to her beach house*

Last edited by DJgirl; 18 April 2009, 07:02 AM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy's place...

Gen. Hottie: *reads message from Mer, adjusts jaw* I swear...*gets interrupted by Scruffy*

Scruffy: *comes in* So what was that? Another virus? *looks at GH* New dress blues?

Gen. Hottie: Yep, thought I would break them in before I had to wear them out. *tosses note from Mer* Probably. Mer says it wasn't Kev and EAddy. Their system was infected to.
                                Scruffy: So what's Mer going to do now?
                                Gen. Hottie: Nothing. He's off with Carol. We have to wait for RMer now.
                                Scruffy: Great. He's even more difficult to work with than Mer.
                                Gen. Hottie: Tell me about it. Breakfast?
                                Scruffy: Sure. *both head to the kitchen*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X