Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

One more for the week...see you all on Monday...doubt I'll be around before then. Have fun, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          One more for the week...see you all on Monday...doubt I'll be around before then. Have fun, everyone!

Have a good weekend Addy!!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Ya know? I never liked that ep, but that shirt is AWESOME on Chris

And yeah, right, Addy... won't be back before Monday.
            You've been "finding" your way in here quite often when you're supposed to be doing something else.

Comment

WOW! I'm so glad I stopped back by for one last thunk!! I'll be out of thunking range for the next week and this is a wonderful send off!!!

(((((ADDY)))))
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

*CKO wonders back in munchin on dinner* Mmmm pizza.. feel much better thx everyone
                sigpic

Comment

Hey lounge...glad you are better CKO!...hope your feeling better Addy. I thought some angsty Sheppy might help...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    @ hastie

A friendly man? *blinks*
                    Yep ...got stranded on a parking lot...asked one man if he could help me..but he didn' t know how to use jumping cables...
                    so asked an other man and he was so kind to help me....but I had to tell him how to use them...
                    Last edited by hastiekido; 03 March 2007, 01:56 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

very nice hatsie
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning All!!

It is really windy here today, so it is a nice morning to sip on my mocha and play on the computer!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

we got stuck w/ the windy thing yesterday... but then i do live in western SD as well... the eastern side of the state get pelted w/ a blizzard.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                              we got stuck w/ the windy thing yesterday... but then i do live in western SD as well... the eastern side of the state get pelted w/ a blizzard.
                              I would take the winds over the blizzard any day I live in OH. We are supposed to get some more snow today too but nothing major.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Good Morning All!!

It is really windy here today, so it is a nice morning to sip on my mocha and play on the computer!
                                Morning!!!

I'm going through my last Monty Python Marathon before travelling... and I didn't finish packing yet, so maybe today is the last day I'll play before going... ^^

Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                                Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^

Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

Comment

Working...
                                X