Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cajn'!!!
    Welcome back! We missed ya!

Last edited by ShippyChick; 10 February 2007, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      OY!! AQOJaC.. Nice CHEST Hairs!!
      Thanks to you for the animated version. Okay, purple, you win...he must have left the button-fy ones at home so as to not tempt Amanda beyond what she could bear.

AQOJaC: Let's see what Janet wears.

Comment

Congrats on 1,600 posts, DJgirl!

AQOJaC: I'll come check your undies just as soon as I finish with Janet.

Comment

Hey everyone!! I'm so glad to hear that everyone's clones had so much fun. It was a blast around here last night with all those clones hanging out drinking. My guys would come in to say hi, but they too are passed out. They got up for just a little bit to send DJgirl's clones home, then back to bed to finish recoperating!!
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
            lee and sam are out cold and passed out... they drank too much... sent 'em to bed.

cam woke up frisky *sigh* i do love it when he's frisky

daniel well the silly space monkey cant hold his alcohol.. so he's passed out on the couch

shep and dex partied too much and were sent to their rooms.

Hee!
            Cam pissed in the closet by mistake and Crichton is still passed out in the
            front porch with two stray dogs. Hope he don't get pneumonia. lol

I must have eaten too many peanut butter cups, 'cause I dreamed
            I was with Captain Mal R. and we were sitting side by side playing some kinda
            game with our heads touching and he really liked me. lol
            He was sooo warm and friendly!
            and he smelled good, too.
            WTH? why don't i ever dream about Ben?

Comment

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
              oh im not sure of cc with facial hair!!!!
              Congrats on 900 posts, mayo!

AQOJaC: I'll get to you as soon as I finish with DJgirl.

Comment

Psych was great, Neelan!

I have it on DVD, but Hubs recorded it, so we'll see if it makes any decent caps. I had no idea Teryl was in it until I saw the opening credits. It was quite a treat.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  Congrats on 1,600 posts, DJgirl!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap21b.jpg
                  AQOJaC: I'll come check your undies just as soon as I finish with Janet.

Thanks Addy
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                    Cajn'!!!
                    Welcome back! We missed ya!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...k/ThumbsUp.jpg

*falls on Shippy's neck*

Missed yall, too. Since Thursday I've put on about ten pounds and read
                    six National Geographic mags cover to cover and half of Homer's The Odyssey. lol

Comment

@ GLD...

Only Jack has returned from your party. And did Evil Daniel and Evil Cam ever show up there or are they still with Shippy?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                        My friend just emailed me this... I have no idea who made it, but it's a freakin' (or should I say frakkin'?) hilarious banner:

First, you gotta keep in mind the movie Dances With Wolves and Mary McDonnell's role in it.

Love it! Thanks!

Comment

Psych was great, Neelan!

I have it on DVD, but Hubs recorded it, so we'll see if it makes any decent caps. I had no idea Teryl was in it until I saw the opening credits. It was quite a treat.
                          I was watching it with my friends and I kept saying "He was in Stargate, so was he and so was she" None of know anything about Stargate and were razzing me about even mentioning something. It was a great episode though. I love that show!!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                            Sounds like an interesting movie.
                            and of course PW will be outstanding.
                            Hope so. He was doing the voice overs and saw himself on the screen and didn't recognize himself and it made him cry. Fortunately he was alone in a closed booth at the time. Apparently, he has blue eyes in the movie, and if I remember right...he's scruffy or bearded, can't remember which exactly.

Comment

OMG, I hope I never see him cry for real.

Comment

@ GLD...

Only Jack has returned from your party. And did Evil Daniel and Evil Cam ever show up there or are they still with Shippy?

I'll have to go wake up Arrom and ask him.

Arrom: Yeah they were here. I think the left out really quick after the game ended. Niether of them said where they were going. They just went and beamed out.
                                GLD: And your sure you didn't have to lock up any EVIL clones last night?
                                Arrom: Nope. Everyone was just having a great time!
                                GLD: Huh, maybe they headed back to Shippy's after the game. I'd hate to think that there were two evil clones running around unsupervised! Thanks sweetie. You can go back to sleep now.
                                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X