Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Thanks. I picked the top one for Cam. Wanted one that came with a sword
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

    Comment


      #62
      Originally posted by Morgania
      Thanks. I picked the top one for Cam. Wanted one that came with a sword
      Okies. Those came from www.stargatecaps.com.

      Comment


        #63

        Comment


          #64
          *lured* mmmmmmmm must avoid neck... i can resisit. i can... *breaks down* no i cant *nibbles*
          sigpic

          Comment


            #65

            Just give in, CKO...you know I like you that way.


            Yeah...me, too.

            Comment


              #66


              Comment


                #67
                Fluffy hanging with the cast...
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #68

                  AQOECC: I love Fluffy! How many worlds destroyed now?
                  AQOEDC: Hey, Fluffy! Hey, Nolamom!

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Fluffy has naquadria-enhanced explosives, so it's more of a question of how many worlds *will* he be destroying next? Although he's done his fair share of destruction up to this point. One of my faves...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #70


                      CKOCC: great she's postin neck now... *tries to hide*
                      CKO: *nibbles on the neck*
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #71
                        What a great idea for a thread Addy! I look forward to expanding my thunking horizons here.



                        See. I'm branching out.

                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by Nolamom
                          Fluffy has naquadria-enhanced explosives, so it's more of a question of how many worlds *will* he be destroying next? Although he's done his fair share of destruction up to this point. One of my faves...
                          http://hometown.aol.com/nolamom/imag...destroying.gif

                          So that's why the bang was so much louder than usual.

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Originally posted by ShippyChick
                            What a great idea for a thread Addy! I look forward to expanding my thunking horizons here.



                            See. I'm branching out.

                            Hey, Shippy! Uh...you're not gonna post pics from that night I was at your house, right? You said nobody else would ever find out about that...remember?

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                              Oh, JJ!

                              My Evil Bobsy Twins are thinking of hosting an Evil clone party on Friday. Will your boys be available?

                              Speaking of parties...looks like this was a good one...<g>

                              Well I'm busy working but my evil boys are always ready for some fun so you want me to send them away tomorrow????? You can have fun with all the evil boys lol



                              JJECC: Hmmm....
                              JJEDC: Sounds interesting to me
                              It will keep them occupied and I'll take Ruffs to work with me


                              -JJ

                              sig by chlex

                              Comment


                                #75
                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...t1AQOcap25.jpg
                                Hey, Shippy! Uh...you're not gonna post pics from that night I was at your house, right? You said nobody else would ever find out about that...remember?


                                What are you talking about? Do I even know you? You must be confusing me with some other woman.
                                Of course not baby. That is our little secret.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X