• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see you, cat.

Comment

mwaaaa helloooo methos!

just catchin up and watching bsg bloopers lol

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

Originally posted by cat View Post
        mwaaaa helloooo methos!

just catchin up and watching bsg bloopers lol

Sounds like fun.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                  AQO: Good morning, Shippy. Get down.

AQO: But...
                  AQOJaC: Some people like those hideous glasses.
                  AQO: Okay. *pouts*
                  I'm one of them. Either no glasses on Danny or the new ones. So I'm actually here at this hour since we had the natiest blizzard in 50 years yesterday, so bad it took me 4 hours to get home when it should have only taken like 30 minutes...and I had to walk outside in lik below thirty weather (celcius) very bad!!!!!

OT but here's a pic of me in the blizzard it's in spoilers since it is big!
                  Spoiler:

The days I wish that my Jack clone could be real so that he could rescue me from downtown in his big truck

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v108/CKOCOSG2/1007_2mitchell.jpg
                    *dies*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                      I'm one of them. Either no glasses on Danny or the new ones. So I'm actually here at this hour since we had the natiest blizzard in 50 years yesterday, so bad it took me 4 hours to get home when it should have only taken like 30 minutes...and I had to walk outside in lik below thirty weather (celcius) very bad!!!!!

OT but here's a pic of me in the blizzard it's in spoilers since it is big!
                      Spoiler:

The days I wish that my Jack clone could be real so that he could rescue me from downtown in his big truck

-JJ

Sorry to hear about that, JJ. Have you considered moving to somewhere that it doesn't snow?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap7j.jpg
                        Sorry to hear about that, JJ. Have you considered moving to somewhere that it doesn't snow?
                        Meh I don't mind snow and presently I am in University here and I've lived here all my life. When I get a degree and my job takes me elsewhere that's fine. And I mean blizzards don't usually occur first real bad one that they closed down everything yesterday, but that's the first in 50 years. I can't live without a little snow.

JJECC: *cough* Yeah I was at home sleeping, missed the whole thing *cackles*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

That's an evil clone for you...sleeps when he should be comforting his woman.

Not all of us, Jack.

Yeah, alright, you're better than most.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap8j.jpg
                            That's an evil clone for you...sleeps when he should be comforting his woman.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...mecoming2d.jpg
                            Not all of us, Jack.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap9j.jpg
                            Yeah, alright, you're better than most.

JJECC: Hey now make me out to be such a bad guy, I may be evil but I'm not horrible. Had I known she was stranded I would have helped her out. When she came home there was some tender lovin' care

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

So that cackle earlier...that was what...a nervous twitch? It sounded to me like you were relishing her suffering.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X