No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, everyone. (Thanks for ordering, hastie and walter.)

Santa Shep.... can I have a Puddle Jumper for X-Mas?

sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Good morning, everyone. (Thanks for ordering, hastie and walter.)

Santa Shep.... can I have a Puddle Jumper for X-Mas?

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...a/bscap269.jpg

First, we do Christmas, not X-Mas. And, second, I notice you are very demanding without saying please, so you'll have to make amends before I consider your request.

Don't argue with him, my dear. He's in a touchy mood with all the other women over here being...you know...that time...

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ryAQOcap76.jpg

First, we do Christmas, not X-Mas. And, second, I notice you are very demanding without saying please, so you'll have to make amends before I consider your request.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eAQOcap13a.jpg

Don't argue with him, my dear. He's in a touchy mood with all the other women over here being...you know...that time...
          Oh, sorry. I meant... may I please have a Puddle Jumper for Christmas?

*sends over a box of chocolate chip cookies*

Uh... when are going to learn how to fly it? Flying in a straight line is harder than it looks.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, sorry. I meant... may I please have a Puddle Jumper for Christmas?

*sends over a box of chocolate chip cookies*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...a/bscap291.jpg
            Uh... when are going to learn how to fly it? Flying in a straight line is harder than it looks.

That's better. Okay, you can have one. Take one from the Genii and force them to train you on how to fly it.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ryAQOcap84.jpg

That's better. Okay, you can have one. Take one from the Genii and force them to train you on how to fly it.
              Oh, thank you so much. How am I going to get the Genii to give me a Jumper?

sigpic

Comment

Nef: You could seduce them into giving you one.....Love that Idea !!!!
                Spoiler:

Comment

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8...ntruder003.jpg

You could try seducing Ladon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti View Post

Nef: You could seduce them into giving you one.....Love that Idea !!!!
                    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...titi/116hj.jpg
                    Thank you for the suggestion. We will take it under addvisement.

You could could just ask that Ladon guy to get you one. Isnt he the new Genii leader?
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. We will take it under addvisement.

You could could just ask that Ladon guy to get you one. Isnt he the new Genii leader?
                      Nef: Where's the fun in asking!!!!!!!.......OOh, We could go incogneato!!!!!!

Last edited by Nefertiti; 01 December 2006, 09:17 AM.
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Nef: Great DJ saw me !!!! He loves looking through my port side window tring to grab a peak at me naked. SO I sometimes give him a show (WINK)

DJ: OMG, She's in her undies!!!!!!!

DJ: Hey.......Hmmmm I didn't know there was a Camera there....WHa.....what was I doing????? Uh just cleaning the windows, yeah just cleaning the windows!!!
                        Spoiler:

Comment

MorRaC: Oh, just ask the Ladon clone to get you one.

Heh. Good idea, Radek.

Ladon: We wish to trade for a Puddle Jumper.
                          Cowen: I suppose we can work something out. Bring me new weapons and ammo, 12 dozen cookies, a recipe for coconut soup, and a shrubbery by next Sunday.
                          Ladon: Why do you need a shubbery, Cowen?
                          Cowen: It's for our new potential allies. The Knights of the Hexagonal Sofa.
                          Ladon: OKay then. Do we have an accord?
                          Cowen: A what? Now you're just making up words.
                          Ladon: It is a real word, means agreement. Well?
                          Cowen: Oh, yes, I guess we do then. Make sure it's a nice shrubbery.
                          sigpic

Comment

MorRaC: Oh, just ask the Ladon clone to get you one.

Heh. Good idea, Radek.

Ladon: We wish to trade for a Puddle Jumper.
                            Cowen: I suppose we can work something out. Bring me new weapons and ammo, 12 dozen cookies, a recipe for coconut soup, and a shrubbery by next Sunday.
                            Ladon: Why do you need a shubbery, Cowen?
                            Cowen: It's for our new potential allies. The Knights of the Hexagonal Sofa.
                            Ladon: OKay then. Do we have an accord?
                            Cowen: A what? Now you're just making up words.
                            Ladon: It is a real word, means agreement. Well?
                            Cowen: Oh, yes, I guess we do then. Make sure it's a nice shrubbery.

Nef: NO!!! You can't have my recipe for Coconut Soup, its mine!!

Nef:But....... I'll trade you, your pile of Gold right here! for the recipe Deal???
                            Spoiler:

Comment

DJ: Why did you give away my recipe for Coconut Soup and left me with this bad copy?
                              Nef: Did I say give away??
                              DJ: Nef what did you do!
                              Nef: I possibly may have traded the recipe,.....possibly, may have....Ok Had!
                              Last edited by Nefertiti; 01 December 2006, 09:50 AM.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X