Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Cammie: That would be great, but if she needs to be with Romulus, we understand...them being near exclusive and all...uh...I guess you guys could just come and enjoy the party, bring snacks if you want?

Musckles: Exclusive? *chuckles* I don't think she can be exclusive with anyone, but she cares for him a lot. The only way she won't be here is if he's still unconcious. We can handle bringing some snacks.
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ostCity-32.jpg
      Musckles: Exclusive? *chuckles* I don't think she can be exclusive with anyone, but she cares for him a lot. The only way she won't be here is if he's still unconcious. We can handle bringing some snacks.

Cammie: Sorry...uh...what I meant is that we haven't heard of him ever being with anyone else other than GLD. We know GLD's not exclusive...good thing too...she's a great kisser. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        *smiles* Morning to you too. I know me asking to meet you is really out of the blue, but *blushes lightly* I rewatched Absolute Power the other night, and I really wanted a closer look at you in the pants.

Darling: It isn't that out of the blue. I knew it would just be a matter of time. So...how close of a look would you like?
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: Sorry...uh...what I meant is that we haven't heard of him ever being with anyone else other than GLD. We know GLD's not exclusive...good thing too...she's a great kisser. *winks*

Musckles: *smiles* That she is!
          GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/189.jpg
            Darling: It isn't that out of the blue. I knew it would just be a matter of time. So...how close of a look would you like?
            Well, depends how close of a look you're willing to offer. *winks, walks around him* Looks very nice.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Well, depends how close of a look you're willing to offer. *winks, walks around him* Looks very nice.

Darling: *watches Sal as she walks around him, smiles*Why don't we take this back to my lair.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

in Darling's lair...

(on radio)

EDaniel: Standby for emergency retrieval.
                CJack: What?
                EDaniel: He invited her back to his lair.
                CJack: *frustrated* Of course he did. *starts unplugging equipment*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/185.jpg
                  Darling: *watches Sal as she walks around him, smiles*Why don't we take this back to my lair.
                  Lair? Well, I told my guys I'd stay in the lounge today, and promised them, especially Nibbles, I would definitely stay in here if there's an evil involved. He's a bit protective. *sips drink*
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

in Darling's lair...

(on radio)

EDaniel: Wait! She's saying she promised to stay in the lounge today.
                    CJack: *throws arms down at sides* Would you make up your frellin' mind already?

Comment

Lair? Well, I told my guys I'd stay in the lounge today, and promised them, especially Nibbles, I would definitely stay in here if there's an evil involved. He's a bit protective. *sips drink*

Darling: I do prefer my lair, but...I suppose I can make an exception this time.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

in Darling's lair...

(on radio)

EDaniel: He's making an exception. Proceed as planned.
                        CJack: You're positive?
                        EDaniel: Yes.
                        CJack: You better be right. *plugs equipment back in*

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/AbsolutePower/182.jpg
                          Darling: I do prefer my lair, but...I suppose I can make an exception this time.
                          *runs a finger down his chest* I'm sure a brilliant, handsome guy like yourself can think of something we can do in here.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Addy: *stretches, stands, walks over to Musckles, kisses*

Comment

Addy: *stretches, stands, walks over to Musckles, kisses*

Musckles: *kisses her back* What was that for? Not that I'm complaining or anything. *smiles*
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                                http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...Covenant-8.jpg
                                Musckles: *kisses her back* What was that for? Not that I'm complaining or anything. *smiles*
                                Addy: The black t-shirt gets to me after a while. *smiles* Uh...I need to get back to work now. *kisses, heads back to desk*

Comment

Working...
                                X