• Time
  • Show
Clear All

in Cammie's room...

Smarty: *stretches, rolls over on her side* Morning, Cammie. *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Hey EDaniel *blows kiss* Sleep well?
      Ducky: Hey *places cup in front of Sal* Added some baileys for you.
      You're a darling *kisses*
      Ducky: You've been studying all day, you deserve it *winks*

EDaniel: I slept quite well. Thanks.

Comment

at Erin's house...alarm buzzes...

Erin: *turns it off* Sorry, Scruffy...
        Scruffy: Hmm? What time is it? *leans over looks at clock* I've got another couple of hours. *rolls over and holds her close*
        Erin: *smiles, promptly falls back asleep*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
          in Cammie's room...

Smarty: *stretches, rolls over on her side* Morning, Cammie. *smiles*
          Cammie: Good morning. *kisses* And here...I had you figured for a snuggler. *brushes stray hair from her forehead, smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...chAQOcap9a.jpg
            EDaniel: I slept quite well. Thanks.
            Good to hear.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Cammie: Good morning. *kisses* And here...I had you figured for a snuggler. *brushes stray hair from her forehead, smiles*
              Smarty: I snuggle from time to time. *winks and scoots closer to lay her head on his chest* Don't wanna get up.

Comment

in Cammie's room...

Smarty: I snuggle from time to time. *winks and scoots closer to lay her head on his chest* Don't wanna get up.
                Cammie: I know that feeling. *checks clock, squeezes her bum* Unfortunately, I have Addy watch today. *flips on intercom* Sheppy?
                Sheppy: You ready to take over?
                Cammie: Is she awake yet?
                Sheppy: Yep. She has Jay in the shower...and they're actually scrubbing each other.
                Cammie: Copy that. I'll get ready. *flips off switch, looks at SP* She gets up early.

Comment

*runs in* DUCKY! *kisses* EDaniel! *kisses* Hi, Sal. *smiles* Everyone doing well today?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    *runs in* DUCKY! *kisses* EDaniel! *kisses* Hi, Sal. *smiles* Everyone doing well today?
                    Ducky: *wipes cocoa off his shirt* Hi Neelan *kisses* Sleep well?
                    Hi Neelan *huggles* Ducky and I are hiding from Zane right now. He's trying to make me study continuously. *shudders* How's Cub feeling?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

in Cammie's room...

Cammie: I know that feeling. *checks clock, squeezes her bum* Unfortunately, I have Addy watch today. *flips on intercom* Sheppy?
                      Sheppy: You ready to take over?
                      Cammie: Is she awake yet?
                      Sheppy: Yep. She has Jay in the shower...and they're actually scrubbing each other.
                      Cammie: Copy that. I'll get ready. *flips off switch, looks at SP* She gets up early.
                      Smarty: *yawns, stretches again* Well, duty calls I guess. *smiles* I probably oughta get home too. *sits up, bites lip* Are our clothes still near the hot tub in the lounge? Or did you beam them back here with us? I don't think I see them anywhere. *looks around*

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

EDaniel: Hey, Neelan. Heading for the cottage?

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          Ducky: *wipes cocoa off his shirt* Hi Neelan *kisses* Sleep well?
                          Hi Neelan *huggles* Ducky and I are hiding from Zane right now. He's trying to make me study continuously. *shudders* How's Cub feeling?
                          Cub's doing much better. Thanks for helping out yesterday. *scratches head* I'm not sure if it was a dream or real, but I think he ordered pizza for dinner. If it was real, then he's back to normal. *grins*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...hAQOcap10a.jpg
                            EDaniel: Hey, Neelan. Heading for the cottage?
                            Soon. I didn't want to be too early. You think they're up yet?

Comment

in Addy's room...

Addy: *finishes drying, checks messages, responds, turns off console*
                              Jay: Something wrong?
                              Addy: No...everything is as it should have been all along. *kisses*
                              Jay: O-kay. We get dressed now?
                              Addy: *giggles* Yes. I think Neelan would like to have you back this morning. *kisses, moves to get clothes*

Comment

in Cammie's room...

Smarty: *yawns, stretches again* Well, duty calls I guess. *smiles* I probably oughta get home too. *sits up, bites lip* Are our clothes still near the hot tub in the lounge? Or did you beam them back here with us? I don't think I see them anywhere. *looks around*
                                Cammie: Knowing Danny and Walter...*stands, walks to closet* Here we are. Neatly folded and stacked. *picks up SP's clothes, places them on the bed*

Comment

Working...
                                X