Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
    *giggles* I must've tricked Santa into thinking I was nice 'cause he didn't bring me anything naughty. But I did get some holiday cash that I'd rather spend on presents than on bills and such, so I was thinking of going to Victoria's Secrets this weekend maybe and picking out something pretty. What do you think?
    Jay: Now that's a great idea! Need any help with that?

Comment

Hey, Jess. Thanks! And I saw your photo op pic with MS. It's so cute! And I'm soooo jealous!
      Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Wendy: *sees Jess's photo op* Great picture Jess!
      Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked.... hee, I look kind of drugged in that pic but I think I was just overwhelmed by MS' hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        Jay: Now that's a great idea! Need any help with that?
        You know, it might be a good idea to get a guy's opinion on that sort of thing! I'd really appreciate it, thank you. *kisses cheek*

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
          Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked.... hee, I look kind of drugged in that pic but I think I was just overwhelmed by MS' hotness
          You looked fine, Jess Seriously, I'd faint if I were anywhere close to MS. I don't think I could get within 10 feet...no make that 100 feet

Comment

*downs drink* Al? One more please? *grins* New Year's? Not really. A friend invited me over, but I'm not sure if I wanna go out at all. San Diego has it's fair share of drunks and cops, so I'm not sure I want to run the gauntlet, so to speak. *rolls her eyes* How about you and hubs?
            Oh, I am not married. The past couple of years the party has been at my house. This year, I am not sure what's going on. I am thinking about making it a very low key New Years Eve this year.
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

You know, it might be a good idea to get a guy's opinion on that sort of thing! I'd really appreciate it, thank you. *kisses cheek*
              Jay: Text me about an hour before you head out and I'll be sure to be ready for ya. *kisses*

Comment

Oh, I am not married. The past couple of years the party has been at my house. This year, I am not sure what's going on. I am thinking about making it a very low key New Years Eve this year.
                Sorry 'bout that. I always think everyone in here is married... except for me and Sal ... and Shippy. I prefer the "boy toy" approach to life myself. *winks, sips drink*

Comment

Jay: Text me about an hour before you head out and I'll be sure to be ready for ya. *kisses*
                  Perfect! *dreamy sigh, slowly opens eyes* Hmm? Text you? Right, got it. Could we go back to the kissing? *smiles*

Comment

Perfect! *dreamy sigh, slowly opens eyes* Hmm? Text you? Right, got it. Could we go back to the kissing? *smiles*
                    Jay: *pulls Erin across his lap, leans in, kisses deeply*

Comment

Jay: *pulls Erin across his lap, leans in, kisses deeply*
                      *giggles* Now that's what I'm talking about! *smiles, leans in and kisses back*

Comment

Sorry 'bout that. I always think everyone in here is married... except for me and Sal ... and Shippy. I prefer the "boy toy" approach to life myself. *winks, sips drink*
                        That is a good approach to have. *giggles* Hey Al, can I have another please? *puts empty glass on bar*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Jay: *breaks kiss*

What do you say we take this someplace more private?

Comment

That is a good approach to have. *giggles* Hey Al, can I have another please? *puts empty glass on bar*

Alveus: Sure thing, Wendy! Cammie? Freshen up your beer?

Can I have one more, too, Al? *smiles sweetly*
                            Alveus: *pours Captain Morgan into two chilled glasses, tops off one with Coke, the other with Diet Coke*

Comment

Jay: *breaks kiss*

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...4/0405-140.jpg

What do you say we take this someplace more private?
                              *stares at lips and eyes* Hmm? Oh, private. Sorry, hope I wasn't drooling just then. You are just too sexy for your own good. *winks* Got a place in mind?

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3.../7x035F200.jpg

Alveus: Sure thing, Wendy! Cammie? Freshen up your beer?

Can I have one more, too, Al? *smiles sweetly*
                                Alveus: *pours Captain Morgan into two chilled glasses, tops off one with Coke, the other with Diet Coke*

Cammie: *looks at his bottle that is almost empty* Sure, why not.
                                Wendy: *takes her drink and sips* Just as yummy as the first one. Thanks!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X