Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Insiders/55.jpg
    Fruitie: That will never happen and deep down you know that. *leans down and kisses his forehead*
    Nibbles: *weak smile* I hope you're right.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Nibbles: *weak smile* I hope you're right.
      Fruitie: *softly kiss his lips* Come on, let's go do something fun. Whatever you want to do.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: *softly kiss his lips* Come on, let's go do something fun. Whatever you want to do.

Nibbles: Anything? Hey you'll be here on friday too right?
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

from the EMitchell's cottage....

*gasps, regains breath then giggles* That is not what I had in mind when I offered naked brunch. *playfully punches ECam's arm*
          ECVala: Oh you knew very well what you were getting into, Jigger.
          ECam: *stands, offers Neelan his hand* Oh, she did or she wouldn't be laughing right now. *smirks*
          *takes ECam's hand, gets off dining room floor* I guess so. *blushes* But now I have to go and I'm still hungry!
          ECVala: *hugs Neelan from behind* No whining now. You just scoot.
          *leans head against Val and sighs* I really have to. Maybe we could make this a regular Sunday thing?
          ECam: We'll see. Gotta talk to Addy first, see what kind of plans she might have. *kisses Neelan, then Val*
          *breaks away from the couple, waves sadly* See you guys later! *beams home*

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/wondering.jpg
            Nibbles: Anything? Hey you'll be here on friday too right?

Fruitie: Yep, I will be bouncing around helping where ever I am needed and enjoying the party. *grins*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Insiders/72.jpg
              Fruitie: Yep, I will be bouncing around helping where ever I am needed and enjoying the party. *grins*

Nibbles: That makes me less anxious.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/grin.jpg
                Nibbles: That makes me less anxious.

Fruitie: There's that smile that I like so much. You know, Alveus may need help with the bar on Friday. You are quite good at bartending, maybe he could use your help and that would help take your mind off things.
                sigpic
                Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Insiders/86.jpg
                  Fruitie: There's that smile that I like so much. You know, Alveus may need help with the bar on Friday. You are quite good at bartending, maybe he could use your help and that would help take your mind off things.

Nibbles: Sure, I haven't done any bartending in a while though. Might be rusty. And I can kinda keep an eye on Sal. So what has Tigger done that makes him so special? Any ideas?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/funny.jpg
                    Nibbles: Sure, I haven't done any bartending in a while though. Might be rusty. And I can kinda keep an eye on Sal. So what has Tigger done that makes him so special? Any ideas?

Fruitie: *pulls out her ponytail, runs fingers through her hair* I have an idea...I think we need to stop worrying about Tigger. *puts her hands on chest, gives him a kiss*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Insiders/158.jpg
                      Fruitie: *pulls out her ponytail, runs fingers through her hair* I have an idea...I think we need to stop worrying about Tigger. *puts her hands on chest, gives him a kiss*

Nibbles: *blinks* Okay *pulls her closer*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/LadyNight6/Nibbles/irresistible315.jpg
                        Nibbles: *blinks* Okay *pulls her closer*
                        Fruitie: Why don't we go play in the back room for a while. *playfully smiles*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: Why don't we go play in the back room for a while. *playfully smiles*
                          Nibbles: sounds like a plan *picks up Fruitie* Which one's free?
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Nibbles: sounds like a plan *picks up Fruitie* Which one's free?
                            Fruitie: Let's go to Back room 2. I have a few things stashed away in there. *winks*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Fruitie: Let's go to Back room 2. I have a few things stashed away in there. *winks*

Nibbles: Back room 2 it is *nudges room door open, low whistles* A few things? *places Fruitie on the bed*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Nibbles: Back room 2 it is *nudges room door open, low whistles* A few things? *places Fruitie on the bed*
                                Fruitie: Mmm Hmmm. *pulls him on top of her as the door shuts*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X