Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in EDaniel's lair...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Karen: I'm sorry. *starts shaking* I can't control the premonitions, or the emotional repercussions that come with them. Thank you for believing me, I should have listened.
    EDaniel: Yes, well, that's why we're all grateful we don't get them. *cups her chin, wipes her tears away* Are you going to be okay? Should you go home and check in with Calum?

Comment

To: Dr. Lam

Found information on seditive used on Karen. Look out for withdrawal systems, drugs used will react to her ATA gene and course those systems. Beaming you antidote.

*beams in antidote with note.*
      sigpic

Comment

To: Dr. Lam

Found information on seditive used on Karen. Look out for withdrawal systems, drugs used will react to her ATA gene and course those systems. Beaming you antidote.

*beams in antidote with note.*
        Addy: *sets coordinates, beams antidote to EDaniel's lair* Daniel, give this to Karen and show her Calum's note.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          in EDaniel's lair...

EDaniel: Yes, well, that's why we're all grateful we don't get them. *cups her chin, wipes her tears away* Are you going to be okay? Should you go home and check in with Calum?
          Karen: *shakes head, still shivering* No I'm fine, cold, but fine. Can we get out of the shower now?
          sigpic

Comment

Karen: *shakes head, still shivering* No I'm fine, cold, but fine. Can we get out of the shower now?
            Addy: *sets coordinates, beams antidote to EDaniel's lair* Daniel, give this to Karen and show her Calum's note.
            EDaniel: Yes. *smiles, sees note and Addy's text message* Calum says to give this to you.

Comment

At Addy's office...

Addy: Maybe I should just beam her home.
              CJ: No. *rubs Addy's shoulders* If she needs to leave, she'll ask.
              Addy: Guess you're used to all this?
              CJ: As much as one can be. *kisses Addy's forehead*

Comment

*Sheppy, Cupcake & Imp beam into lounge*

Cupcake: We're back!

Imp: And grounded...of all the lousy...*grumbles, heads for bar* AL! Oh, never mind! I'll help myself.

Sheppy: General. *steps over to MasterJack*
                MJack: This way. *leads Sheppy outside lounge*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Zane: Hi Jess
                  Jess: *blows kiss*

*door to backroom #1 opens*

Cutie Pie: *pants* Hey everyone, seen Dr. Lam? I think today's run-through went very well, I just wanted to thank her for going over those scenes with me. I have to run now and tell Sammie about that filter, but I should be around for a bit tomorrow in case there is another rehersal.
                  Till then. *beams out*

Comment

EDaniel: Yes. *smiles, sees note and Addy's text message* Calum says to give this to you.
                    Karen: *nods and after drying off and being wrapped in a robe, they sit back on the bed. EDaniel gives her the antidote.* The sedative must have been coursing the shakes, I'll be fine now. *fingers the robe* Could we go for a walk outside, you know get some fresh air. *grins* Of course I'll need some clothes and perhaps Kev and DFC could meet us there, I haven't meet Kev at all and I've only spoken briefly to DFC. *runs her fingers through her still damp hair.* Tell me I didn't stuff things up to baddy? *get's up and moves away from him, then turnes.* I can't even do R&R without overreacting to things. *shoves her hands into the robes pockets.*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                      Jess: *blows kiss*

*door to backroom #1 opens*

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60.../jessedc39.jpg
                      Cutie Pie: *pants* Hey everyone, seen Dr. Lam? I think today's run-through went very well, I just wanted to thank her for going over those scenes with me. I have to run now and tell Sammie about that filter, but I should be around for a bit tomorrow in case there is another rehersal.
                      Till then. *beams out*
                      Dr. Lam: Seen me? I was with you. Huh! *beams home*

Comment

*Sheppy, Cupcake & Imp beam into lounge*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...idAQOcap17.jpg
                        Cupcake: We're back!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87..._002edited.jpg
                        Imp: And grounded...of all the lousy...*grumbles, heads for bar* AL! Oh, never mind! I'll help myself.

Sheppy: General. *steps over to MasterJack*
                        MJack: This way. *leads Sheppy outside lounge*
                        Wendy: *goes up to Cupcake, gives him a kiss* Minus the getting grounded, have a good day?
                        Cupcake: Had a real good day.
                        Wendy: Good, I'm glad. Want a beer?
                        Cupcake: Sure.
                        Wendy: Be right back. *gets beer, brings it back to Cupcake*
                        Cupcake: Thanks, babe. *takes swig*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

in EDaniel's lair...

Karen: *nods and after drying off and being wrapped in a robe, they sit back on the bed. EDaniel gives her the antidote.* The sedative must have been coursing the shakes, I'll be fine now. *fingers the robe* Could we go for a walk outside, you know get some fresh air. *grins* Of course I'll need some clothes and perhaps Kev and DFC could meet us there, I haven't meet Kev at all and I've only spoken briefly to DFC. *runs her fingers through her still damp hair.* Tell me I didn't stuff things up to baddy? *get's up and moves away from him, then turnes.* I can't even do R&R without overreacting to things. *shoves her hands into the robes pockets.*
                          EDaniel: You definitely need to practice the whole rest part of R&R. *kisses, opens channel* Kev, DFC, is your beach house available for the afternoon? Karen and I would like to come meet you there.

Comment

At Addy's office...

CJ: They're leaving?
                            Addy: Looks like they might. *opens channel* Wendy, will we be able to monitor Kev's beach house if they go there? Please advise.

Comment

Alveus: *wanders out of Back Room 2 with his arm around Fruitie's waist* Hey! *heads for bar* We spent a lot of time setting that up!
                              Imp: And you did a fine job! I found everything. *wanders off to futon with pitcher of frozen margaritas and a glass*
                              Alveus: What a mess...look at this!
                              Fruitie: We'll have it cleaned up in no time. *smiles, goes behind bar*

Comment

in EDaniel's lair...

EDaniel: You definitely need to practice the whole rest part of R&R. *kisses, opens channel* Kev, DFC, is your beach house available for the afternoon? Karen and I would like to come meet you there.
                                Karen: *smiles* Well, I'm sure three very handsome clones can teach me to rest and relax. Especially at a beach house.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X