• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Mmm Hmmm *lightly tugs on his shirt, pulling him in for a kiss*
    Cammie: *goes with kiss, pushing her into the bar*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      MasterJack: Good to hear. I've always put my command first. You know how it is.
      Yes, I do. *kisses his cheek and smiles sadly.* You're a good leader, MJ. Anytime you want to do some target practice, give me a yell, I'll beam directly here. But I won't be coming into the longue any more. My abilities are much stronger then Kali's. If you can block one, you can block them all, I can't risk that. I'm sure you understand, this is a decision I have to make as leader of my people. *kisses him deeply, then beams out*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
        *giggles* Well, I appreciate that, Kyan, even though I wasn't trying to make you want me. I just feel bad that it takes me forever to catch up. I usually try to catch up after work and then post. But by the time I'm done catching up, most people have already left. So I'm trying to post and catch up at the same time. Kinda tricky *blushes some more*

Kyan: You need a clone dedicated to reporting the highlights of the day to you so you can read a summary report.

Comment

*blushes* We're having drinks...sorry, didn't know (haven't gotten through all the feeds yet...not up to present time) *chugs beer* Let's see I like amaretto sours. Can whoever's pouring make one of those?
          Alpha: I got it! *mixes and pours another Amaretto Sour* Is everyone else okay? Cuddles?
          Cuddles: *grimacing after another sip of bourbon, breathes out* Fine. Just waitin' for Jack to return. *gulps air*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...simDJGed13.jpg
          Kyan: Blushing will only get us to want you more. Right, Alpha?
          Alpha: Works for me! *grins at Erin*

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
            Yes, I do. *kisses his cheek and smiles sadly.* You're a good leader, MJ. Anytime you want to do some target practice, give me a yell, I'll beam directly here. But I won't be coming into the longue any more. My abilities are much stronger then Kali's. If you can block one, you can block them all, I can't risk that. I'm sure you understand, this is a decision I have to make as leader of my people. *kisses him deeply, then beams out*
            MasterJack: *purses lips, heads back inside, looks around* Cuddles! You're drinking my booze again?

Comment

MasterJack: *purses lips, heads back inside, looks around* Cuddles! You're drinking my booze again?
              Cuddles: Not at all! *points to the other glass* Here's yours--
              Alpha: Just quit, Cuddles. Here, Jack. *pours Jack another bourbon, neat, takes the glass of Captain Morgan's and tosses it*
              Cuddles: *blushes and looks abashed*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...simDJGed14.jpg
                Kyan: You need a clone dedicated to reporting the highlights of the day to you so you can read a summary report.
                That could work. But what I'd really like is a job where I could go online and check the feeds myself. Right now, we have some sort of website-surfing-tracker thingy, so I don't like to play too much online (and a clone wouldn't be able to get around that either ))

Oh, thanks Alpha *winks* Oh, this is perfect! Just the right amount of sour *smiles*

Comment

Oh, thanks Alpha *winks* Oh, this is perfect! Just the right amount of sour *smiles*
                  Alpha: *looks at Kyan* Of course, her winks and smiles are pretty cute, too, dontcha think?

Comment

ok al
                    heres how its done.
                    *beams in keg and pouring tap*
                    the bottled stuff just isnt the same.

you hold the glass at a 45degree angle and pull the tap back fully to let as much air in as possible, gently rotate the glass as it pours until its 3/4 full.
                    then set it aside for one minute until the head has settled and the beer is pitch black.
                    then take it again and fill it until the head is just proud of the rim of hte glass.
                    but the second time dont pull the tap back all the way just half way.

and thats how its done...
                    the perfect pour
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      Alpha: *looks at Kyan* Of course, her winks and smiles are pretty cute, too, dontcha think?
                      Hmm *squints playfully at Alpha* I think someone might be poking fun at me. Just about done with this drink...what should I have next? *smiles*

Comment

Cuddles: Not at all! *points to the other glass* Here's yours--
                        Alpha: Just quit, Cuddles. Here, Jack. *pours Jack another bourbon, neat, takes the glass of Captain Morgan's and tosses it*
                        Cuddles: *blushes and looks abashed*
                        MasterJack: Thanks, Alpha. *steps over, takes up drink* I'd spank you for that, but you'd enjoy it too much. *takes a long drink* Good stuff.

Comment

Hmm *squints playfully at Alpha* I think someone might be poking fun at me. Just about done with this drink...what should I have next? *smiles*
                          Alpha: Not at all, Erin. You have a beautiful smile. Kyan will back me up on this.

MasterJack: Thanks, Alpha. *steps over, takes up drink* I'd spank you for that, but you'd enjoy it too much. *takes a long drink* Good stuff.
                          Alpha: Only the best for you, sir. *leans closer* I think Cuddles prefers his drinks a bit sweeter though. He's been nursing that one for over an hour now. *winks* Another one, Jack?

Comment

Cammie: *goes with kiss, pushing her into the bar*
                            Maybe we should take this to one of the more private areas or back to one of our places. *grabs his bum*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Maybe we should take this to one of the more private areas or back to on of our places. *grabs his bum*
                              Cammie: We can go to my room. *kisses*

Comment

Alpha: Not at all, Erin. You have a beautiful smile. Kyan will back me up on this.

Alpha: Only the best for you, sir. *leans closer* I think Cuddles prefers his drinks a bit sweeter though. He's been nursing that one for over an hour now. *winks* Another one, Jack?
                                MasterJack: Sure. *polishes off drink, puts glass out for refill*

Comment

Working...
                                X