No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EDaniel: Hello, Toomi. Ready for the big game tonight?

Comment

I think I just caught the end of Judicial Indescretion.... As in the last few minutes:

Spoiler:
      Where Micheal Shank's character sticks the gun in some other guys mouth and pulls the trigger

so I need an evilDaniel fix...lol I mean, does this cut it?

Recent snapshot of Tulip....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...chAQOcap8a.jpg
        EDaniel: Hello, Toomi. Ready for the big game tonight?
        Hiya EDaniel!!! Yes, I'm ready to go!!! We beat the Wilds last time and now it's time for the Oilers to die... hopefully, seriously, we need some wins here....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
          Hiya EDaniel!!! Yes, I'm ready to go!!! We beat the Wilds last time and now it's time for the Oilers to die... hopefully, seriously, we need some wins here....

EDaniel: You most certainly do. The Oilers cheated better last time they played the Flames. I hope your boys learned their lesson.

Comment

Darling: An evil Daniel fix? I'm spoken for this weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't chat.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...chAQOcap9a.jpg
              EDaniel: You most certainly do. The Oilers cheated better last time they played the Flames. I hope your boys learned their lesson.

Hmm.... I have no response to that....
              sigpic

Comment

EDaniel: Spoken for...that's a crock. You're with Addy. That means your up to something.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rAQOcap79a.jpg
                  Darling: An evil Daniel fix? I'm spoken for this weekend, but that doesn't mean we can't chat.
                  Hi Darling!!! Haven't seen you for a while. That's ok, I understand. Chatting is good
                  sigpic

Comment

Darling: Why can't you accept that Addy and I love each other and get over your chilish jealousy? Really, it is so beneath you.

Comment

EDaniel: Addy loves me, too...loved me first...brought me into existence...even built the machine with which to create me. I am hardly jealous of you.

Comment

Darling: She loved Jack first...before any of the rest of us. Why do I bother to atttempt reason with you?

Comment

EDaniel: Oh...I don't know, perhaps because you need the practice?

Comment

Hey, Fruitie. Wanna make a wager on our evil dynamic duo here? Uh...hi, Toomi.

Comment

Addy, you must love this... lol... two of 'em fighting over you. Mine only ever fight about what to watch on TV unless I overrule them... or Tulip. He's been pushing himself forward a lot recently.

Akane: Yeah, I got reemed out for somethign I don't think I even did....
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...thAQOcap14.jpg
                                Hey, Fruitie. Wanna make a wager on our evil dynamic duo here? Uh...hi, Toomi.

Fruitie: Sure, Jack. Will this be a monetary wager, or something else? *winks*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X