Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Tuesday or Wedesday sounds could. I'm looking forward to them. One thing I've leant about Shepp clones, they like their golf. That and blowing things up.
    Which is why I've hidden the matches and anything flammable from Zane! I'm surprised they haven't developed exploding golf.

I just gave them ideas didn't I?
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Which is why I've hidden the matches and anything flammable from Zane! I'm surprised they haven't developed exploding golf.

I just gave them ideas didn't I?
      Yeah, you did, I can just imagin that, Nick and Zana on the golf range at Atlantis, sending exploding golf balls out into the ocean.
      sigpic

Comment

Sammy: CKO? You here? I'm back from my time with Neelan!

Huh... guess I'll just wait here for her. *pops open a beer and sits down on a futon*

Comment

Yeah, you did, I can just imagin that, Nick and Zana on the golf range at Atlantis, sending exploding golf balls out into the ocean.
          *facepalm* Those poor fishies. Maybe we should hide the explosives?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*facepalm* Those poor fishies. Maybe we should hide the explosives?
            Maybe we should and anything else they could use to make explosives.

Racer: *beams in* Hi doc, you're talking to Sal? Cool Hi Sal.
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe we should and anything else they could use to make explosives.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...e%20T/13-3.jpg
              Racer: *beams in* Hi doc, you're talking to Sal? Cool Hi Sal.
              Hi Racer. How're you doing?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hi Racer. How're you doing?

Racer: I'm doing good, hon.
                Dr.J: *groans and throws a rolled up peice of paper at Racer*
                Racer: Hey, doc, cut it out. *gins and throws it back*
                Dr.J: I'm bored. *throws the makeshift ball at Sal.* Here Sal, catch.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/Crichton%20clone/GrayBlue%20T/09-10.jpg
                  Racer: I'm doing good, hon.
                  Dr.J: *groans and throws a rolled up peice of paper at Racer*
                  Racer: Hey, doc, cut it out. *gins and throws it back*
                  Dr.J: I'm bored. *throws the makeshift ball at Sal.* Here Sal, catch.
                  *catches* I was the catcher last year for JV Softball *winks* And my shirt read 'Can't Catch'
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*catches* I was the catcher last year for JV Softball *winks* And my shirt read 'Can't Catch'

Racer: *winks* You can catch me anytime, Sal.
                    Dr.J: *smacks over the back of the head.* Behave, you.
                    Racer: I am behaving. *gins*
                    Dr.J: *rolls her eyes* I played second base, nearly dislocated my knee once in a game when I slid into homebase.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/Crichton%20clone/GrayBlue%20T/10-10.jpg
                      Racer: *winks* You can catch me anytime, Sal.
                      Dr.J: *smacks over the back of the head.* Behave, you.
                      Racer: I am behaving. *gins*
                      Dr.J: *rolls her eyes* I played second base, nearly dislocated my knee once in a game when I slid into homebase.
                      Well we can discuss this catching properly in December *winks and looks at camera* See I learnt the rules! *sticks out tongue*

Second base? Nice! And ouch on the sliding. We weren't allowed to slide, cuz we played slow pitch. But still somehow both pitchers for Varsity and JV managed to break their thumbs. o.O
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Well we can discuss this catching properly in December *winks and looks at camera* See I learnt the rules! *sticks out tongue*

Second base? Nice! And ouch on the sliding. We weren't allowed to slide, cuz we played slow pitch. But still somehow both pitches for Varsity and JV managed to break their thumbs. o.O

Racer: Does that mean I can penciel you in for a visit to Atlantis after your birthday?
                        Dr.J: *rolles eyes again* We slid into bases all the time and we weren't suppose to either. *shrugges* We had a few people with bruised ribs, but nothing major.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/Crichton%20clone/GrayBlue%20T/09-9.jpg
                          Racer: Does that mean I can penciel you in for a visit to Atlantis after your birthday?
                          Dr.J: *rolles eyes again* We slid into bases all the time and we weren't suppose to either. *shrugges* We had a few people with bruised ribs, but nothing major.
                          Pencil? Sweetie, use a ballpoint pen. *winks* It's a sure deal.

Well with us they were pretty strict about it. A guy was called out for stepping off the base before the crack of the bat.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Pencil? Sweetie, use a ballpoint pen. *winks* It's a sure deal.

Well with us they were pretty strict about it. A guy was called out for stepping off the base before the crack of the bat.

Racer: It's a done deal, hon. I'm looking forward to it.
                            Dr.J: We weren't never called for doing that. We were given a warning for playing to rough once, but that's about it.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/Crichton%20clone/GrayBlue%20T/10-10.jpg
                              Racer: It's a done deal, hon. I'm looking forward to it.
                              Dr.J: We weren't never called for doing that. We were given a warning for playing to rough once, but that's about it.
                              Well they were strict with us. My team followed the rules tight, because we were determined to win and we did. Then we threw ourselves onto said pitcher with broken thumb.

*blows kiss* I have to go Racer. Our conversations always seem to be cut short.

Goodnight to both of you! *huggles*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Well they were strict with us. My team followed the rules tight, because we were determined to win and we did. Then we threw ourselves onto said pitcher with broken thumb.

*blows kiss* I have to go Racer. Our conversations always seem to be cut short.

Goodnight to both of you! *huggles*

Racer: Night Sal. *bows kiss back*
                                Dr.J: Night Sal.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X