Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
    Dr.J: I know you're still listening. So just one last thing. It wasn't Ares' name she said in her sleep. It was yours. That should tell you something about how she feels about you. *Beams out with clones*

I'll pass that along, Doc. Glad to see you're feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...wrAQOcap45.jpg
      I'll pass that along, Doc. Glad to see you're feeling better.
      Message from Atlantis Lab:

Thanks MasterJack.
      Last edited by Caren Jackson; 11 October 2007, 03:25 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

*Beams back into lounge. Holds hands out to show there's no hand device or weapons* I'm here Addy. No weapons or clones. Just me.
        sigpic

Comment

*Beams back into lounge. Holds hands out to show there's no hand device or weapons* I'm here Addy. No weapons or clones. Just me.

She's not here.

Comment

*Sighs wearily* Tell her, I'm ready to talk. She knows where I'll be. This time, no clones or weapons. Just us. *beams out*
            sigpic

Comment

C'me here, Addy.

Addy: It still hurts.
              MasterJack: I know...but we have a peace.
              Addy: But for how long?
              MasterJack: *pulls to shoulder*

Comment

CJ: Addy. I won't to explain. It wasn't you I was feeling those emotions from. It was Cammie. It was a little overwelming. The doc explained it to me. She didn't mean it the way it sounded. She's broken her link with me for now. Please. Addy. Talk to me.
                sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...PDVD_278-1.jpg
                  CJ: Addy. I won't to explain. It wasn't you I was feeling those emotions from. It was Cammie. It was a little overwelming. The doc explained it to me. She didn't mean it the way it sounded. She's broken her link with me for now. Please. Addy. Talk to me.
                  You shouldn't have felt any of Cammie's emotions. None of you should have. I hurt as if you guys all went into my mind and screwed around there. Ares read my mind, but I expect it from him. I thought I could trust the rest of you and now I don't know...and that hurts.

Comment

You shouldn't have felt any of Cammie's emotions. None of you should have. I hurt as if you guys all went into my mind and screwed around there. Ares read my mind, but I expect it from him. I thought I could trust the rest of you and now I don't know...and that hurts.

CJ: It only happened because the doc, lost control She won't again. CKO is helping her. And now that I don't have a link with her, I can't feel anyones emotions or read anyones thoughts. She's going to break her link with all her clones, all except Nick, her bond with him is unbreakable. Please Addy. You've both been hurt. But we have peace now.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...onAQOcap69.jpg
                      CJ: It only happened because the doc, lost control She won't again. CKO is helping her. And now that I don't have a link with her, I can't feel anyones emotions or read anyones thoughts. She's going to break her link with all her clones, all except Nick, her bond with him is unbreakable. Please Addy. You've both been hurt. But we have peace now.
                      To broker the peace there was an apology...two in fact. Both from our side. I'm not seeing anything reciprocal from your camp.

Comment

Atlantis:

Dr.J: *opens eyes* I have to go.
                        Nick: Where?
                        Dr.J: *get's up* The lounge. Wait here for me, we'll mediate more when I get back.
                        Nick: *understands* Go.
                        *Dr.J beams out*

*beams into lounge, stands next to CJ*

Dr.J: I'm sorry. I can't say anything more then that. You're right. It needed to be said on both sides. *holds out hand in friendship*
                        CJ: *bites lip* Addy?
                        sigpic

Comment

Atlantis:

Dr.J: *opens eyes* I have to go.
                          Nick: Where?
                          Dr.J: *get's up* The lounge. Wait here for me, we'll mediate more when I get back.
                          Nick: *understands* Go.
                          *Dr.J beams out*

*beams into lounge, stands next to CJ*

Dr.J: I'm sorry. I can't say anything more then that. You're right. It needed to be said on both sides. *holds out hand in friendship*
                          CJ: *bites lip* Addy?
                          Addy: *shakes hand, feels tingling* You feel that, Doc?

Comment

Addy: *shakes hand, feels tingling* You feel that, Doc?
                            Dr.J: *feels tingling in her hand too.* Yeah. *surprised* I've never felt anything like this before.
                            CJ: *concerned* Doc?
                            Dr.J: It's okay, CJ. If feels okay.
                            sigpic

Comment

Dr.J: *feels tingling in her hand too.* Yeah. *surprised* I've never felt anything like this before.
                              CJ: *concerned* Doc?
                              Dr.J: It's okay, CJ. If feels okay.
                              Let me try something? *raises left hand to side of Doc's head, careful not to touch*

Comment

Let me try something? *raises left hand to side of Doc's head, careful not to touch*
                                Dr.J: *feels a little light headed* Whoa, what?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X