• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
    why yes of course you can join me here
    ill be leavin soon though
    Remus: Beaming to you my sweet. *beams to Mayo's*

sigpic

Comment

so im just after getting this email and oi just have to share these pics...
      either someones REALLY good in photoshop...
      or some rich dude has too much money...
      or someone in boeing is smoking something thats not tobacco

oh look its chibi-plane#1

chibi-plane no 2

and drumroll please...
      the creme de la creme

Last edited by mayogaelz; 20 September 2007, 03:58 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Remus: Beaming to you my sweet. *beams to Mayo's*

*pounces on remus*

i think that it time for this evil-clone magnet to be off

night all
        sigpic

Comment

*pounces on remus*

night all
          Good night Anna!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Love the random...Nathan? Where?
            At the Serenity/FF con the weekend before the FS con

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap11.jpg
            We promise not to bite, Lahela...unless you're old enough and you want us to.
            Lahela's waiting for my to write a "guide to the Lounge" before she really plunges in. I'll be working on it this weekend

Comment

MasterJack: Mayo never gives in. Later, lounge!
              lol
              and he should know too

night master jack
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Lahela, my clones can go other places, they just have to radio home and be beamed back that way. It is for their protection. We have had clones abducted by other evil clones in the past
                Pu-LEASE! It's usually one of your evil clones that abducts the others... or one of Addy's! Sheeyat! It's the rest of us who need to protect our clones!

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...adiseLost4.jpg
                Yeah, makes sense. Luckily *one* of us has a sense of direction.
                I see Lahela braved the Lounge without a written guide and even brought us Speedy and CeeJay to meet everyone... and he's already found the Guinness' in the fridge!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                  Pu-LEASE! It's usually one of your evil clones that abducts the others... or one of Addy's! Sheeyat! It's the rest of us who need to protect our clones!

I see Lahela braved the Lounge without a written guide and even brought us Speedy and CeeJay to meet everyone... and he's already found the Guinness' in the fridge!

In all fairness, Darling usually gives people warning before he abducts or kidnaps them and they are usually willing to go
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...urAQOcap38.jpg
                    Double birthday, double days...we'll start the party at midnight Pacific Time on the 14th and run it until midnight Pacific Time the 16th...drop in and out as you please. Will that work? Yes, Neelan, I'm sure you love the idea.
                    Cammie's giving away all my secrets to you, isn't he?
                    Seeing as how the 14th is my sister's birthday, and the 16th is my nephew's, I think I can remember.

In all fairness, Darling usually gives people warning before he abducts or kidnaps them and they are usually willing to go
                    Minor detail!
                    Hi, Wendy... later, Wendy. Gotta run.

Comment

Wendy: Oh good, you made it.

DJ: Yep I am here. I just haven't had a lot of chance to talk to you. I'd like to get to know you better.
                      Wendy: Same here. Why don't we go sit over on one of the futons and....chat *winks*
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Wendy: Oh good, you made it.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...20Mori/307.jpg
                        DJ: Yep I am here. I just haven't had a lot of chance to talk to you. I'd like to get to know you better.
                        Wendy: Same here. Why don't we go sit over on one of the futons and....chat *winks*

DJ: Perhaps, we could, um, find somewhere more private, say your place?

sigpic

Comment

Rommie* Kisses CamSyn and puts him in Slip fighter* Sorry Addy, but Maeve forgot to remind me. Launching slip fighter now.
                          sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                            http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x104/DoctorJay_2007/Daniel%20Clones/Jackson%20-%20Civies/1015Bounty0265.jpg
                            DJ: Perhaps, we could, um, find somewhere more private, say your place?

I think we could arrange that. *grabs DJ's hand and heads out of Lounge*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

*pounces on remus*

night all
                              Dr.J: Anna, when Remus is ready, he can beam back to the Atlantis. Have fun. I know you can handle him. He has great hands.

I think we could arrange that. *grabs DJ's hand and heads out of Lounge*
                              Dr.J: Just make sure the poor boy makes it back to the lab, Wendy, he'll give you the codes. Don't wear him out too much. See you all later.

sigpic

Comment

Lahela's waiting for my to write a "guide to the Lounge" before she really plunges in. I'll be working on it this weekend
                                Hey Neelan... yeah, I dived in without a lifejacket and lived to tell the tale CeeJay did some reconnaissance - he's good with things like that.
                                That guidebook will still come in handy though

Yep, I even sketched her a rough map so she doesn't get lost.... what with her sense of direction and all, you never know where she'll end up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X