Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Cammie: I have a fridge in my room. *winks*

NL: *rolls off futon* Sorry... I'm a little drunk. You might need to hold me upright... and leave the damn Charger game off!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
      I would, but the overwhelming need to sleep is forcing me to actually go to bed.
      Welcome, by the way. Nice to meet you (I'm not usually this grumpy )
      I understand the grumpiness. I hope to see you tomorrow...

Sheppy: Erin, come back here, Neelan's finally turned the game off.
      Erin: Oh alright, if you insist *giggle*

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Okay. I am officially going to KILL someone. Some little turd in our building just set off the fire alarm not once, but *twice*. It is 3am, and we are in Scotland, therefore IT'S BLOODY FREEZING. And dark. Luckily I remembered my keys.

Sheppy: Excuse me, Erin. Sir, did you copy that?
        Caldwell: Yes. FF, give us the coordinates and we'll beam a skunk into the turd's room.

Comment

StrayShep: Okay... Fruitie's here with me... still , and Neelan's going off with Cammie... the new girl's with Sheppy (when did he beam in? ), Jack's tickling Sam, and Darling's moved on to Vala? Where'd NLCam go?

NLCam: Oh no-no-no-NO! AGH!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

NL: *rolls off futon* Sorry... I'm a little drunk. You might need to hold me upright... and leave the damn Charger game off!
            Cammie: Let me give you a support rod, here...*nibbles neck, guides to room*

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Sam: *giggles* That tickles. Do it again.
              MasterJack: In my room. *grins, drags MerSam away*

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                I understand the grumpiness. I hope to see you tomorrow...
                Aw, thanks

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...erAQOcap20.jpg
                Sheppy: Excuse me, Erin. Sir, did you copy that?
                Caldwell: Yes. FF, give us the coordinates and we'll beam a skunk into the turd's room.
                Oh boys, you're so good to me. Unfortunately I don't as yet know the identity of said turd, but when I find out I'll let you know. And yes Cammie, you can shoot him. Politely.

Note to self: never take sip of drink whilst reading Addy's posts. You should know this by now...

Comment

Cammie: Let me give you a support rod, here...*nibbles neck, guides to room*

NL: *giggles, grabs rod for support, pushes up Cammie's shirt and growls*

NLCam: *watches Neelan leave for Addy's yet again and does another shot off Vala* You're up again, Darling.

Comment

Good evening.

sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sheppy: Isn't that just like them? Jack and Cammie started this and now they've left. Guess I'll have to take over host duties. *pulls Erin onto lap* Wanna help?

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        Sheppy: Hello. *nibbles Erin's ear*

Comment

Sheppy: Hello. *nibbles Erin's ear*
                          Oh, yes that's the spot, dear! Umm, who's Morgania? Is she nice, should I meet her? Oh and is that Major Lorne, he's cute!

Comment

hey there nutties in the lounge... everyone behaving?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post

NL: *giggles, grabs rod for support, pushes up Cammie's shirt and growls*

NLCam: *watches Neelan leave for Addy's yet again and does another shot off Vala* You're up again, Darling.
                              Fruitie: Oh Vala, dear. When Darling is done, I think it is time to trade
                              Vala: *grins* Sure.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by ErinB View Post
                                Oh, yes that's the spot, dear! Umm, who's Morgania? Is she nice, should I meet her? Oh and is that Major Lorne, he's cute!
                                Sheppy: She is very nice...and has over thiry clones...I think...likes Tok'ra and Goa'uld and Jonas and geeks from Atlantis...*kisses* Don't flirt with her Sheppard...he's with her Weir.

Comment

Working...
                                X