Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

ECVala: Yes, Jigger, you can watch our room whenever you want.
    ECam: We make sure the diaper changing all takes place in the nursery.
    You guys are the BESTEST!
    Of course, when I'm over there with you, my boys will be watching from home, too... hope you don't mind, but EDaniel set it up that way.

Sheppy: On those occasions, I can beam over to your place and take charge... if you want.
    Hell, Sheppy, if you're taking charge, I'll wanna stay!

Comment

Darling: Tomorrow sound okay for you? I will have Tulip beam directly over there in the morning.
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

ECVala: Maybe we should...
        ECam: No. Sheppy is not joining us when Neelan comes over. There'd be too much wild hair floating around.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Power/AP46.jpg
          Darling: Tomorrow sound okay for you? I will have Tulip beam directly over there in the morning.

That will be fine. If I'm delayed start without me.

Comment

ECVala: Maybe we should...
            ECam: No. Sheppy is not joining us when Neelan comes over. There'd be too much wild hair floating around.
            *thinks about it* Naw... ECam's right... besides, Sheppy wouldn't be able to take charge with Vala around! Besides, I have enough to concentrate on with just the two of you. *blows kisses*

Comment

*kisses sweetpea*
              its been fun darling but time for me to go to bed now

night lounge
              *waves*
              *blows kisses*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                *thinks about it* Naw... ECam's right... besides, Sheppy wouldn't be able to take charge with Vala around! Besides, I have enough to concentrate on with just the two of you. *blows kisses*

That's our Jigger. *blows kiss*

Comment

Mer: So, we can easily recover them...OW! Who kicked me?
                  EDaniel: Under the table? That would have been me.
                  ECam: They don't want to be rescued. This is the closest Addy's getting to a summer vacation.
                  Mer: But...
                  EDaniel: *kicks*
                  Mer: Stop that!
                  ECam: Oh, I'd love to watch you try to make him...

Comment

EDSam: I got an urgent distress call and came all the way back to find out that they don't want to be rescued?
                    Sheppy: Yep. Good night, lounge.

Comment

EDSam: I got an urgent distress call and came all the way back to find out that they don't want to be rescued?
                      Sheppy: Yep. Good night, lounge.
                      Oh-oh! Who put out the distress call to EDSam?

Sheppy: Don't look at me! I've been busy all afternoon.

Comment

ECVala: Wait! Policy note that Addy left before she went off.
                        Sheppy: For the movie MegaSnake airing this weekend...caps are welcome here.
                        EDSam: But she does request that they be behind spoiler tags until the middle of September.

Comment

ECVala: Wait! Policy note that Addy left before she went off.
                          Sheppy: For the movie MegaSnake airing this weekend...caps are welcome here.
                          EDSam: But she does request that they be behind spoiler tags until the middle of September.
                          Copy that!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

All those evil Daniel clones, I had to go take a cold shower... .

Be back in a bit, gotta go pick up the cats...
                            sigpic

Comment

Sure am glad I missed all the caos around here the last few days! I would hate to be stuck out of phase with a clone or two for a day! *wink, wink* It would be such an inconvenience.*wink, wink* Please don't throw my in that brier patch! *wink, wink*

Random . . .

Comment

Sheppy: Uh, Neelan? Hon? You done with me? 'Cause I sure would like to help Addy get back to our phase... Neelan?

NLCam: When she doesn't answer... it means she plotting. I wouldn't plan on leaving tonight.

*evil cackle*

Comment

Working...
                                X