lol
      Thanks for the green mayo!!

Congrats Iffy on 1200 posts
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        *is confused*
        I have muses for writing my fan fic. JMuse is my Jack muse, and he is the first of my muses. CMuse is my Cam Muse, who is 'Cammie's muse'. DMuse is my Daniel muse, who is Evil Daniel's muse. What they're talking about is which muse is getting me for the weekend now that CMuse's latest bit of work is off to the beta.

Comment

Wow Addy you're online on a Saturday? Kevin and I are just relaxing since I got back from work. What sort of assistance do you need?

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
            Wow Addy you're online on a Saturday? Kevin and I are just relaxing since I got back from work. What sort of assistance do you need?

-JJ
            I'm good. Except for a headache. Seems the hound decided it would be fun to head butt me.

You want me to send Dan back? Kevin can stay.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              I'm good. Except for a headache. Seems the hound decided it would be fun to head butt me.

You want me to send Dan back? Kevin can stay.
              You can keep Dan until Monday if you want, entirely up to you. Ah Kevin is so staying until Monday (gosh I want UTM in the mail soon I may just have to get my own Kevin clone heehee)

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                You can keep Dan until Monday if you want, entirely up to you. Ah Kevin is so staying until Monday (gosh I want UTM in the mail soon I may just have to get my own Kevin clone heehee)

-JJ
                You didn't get it yet? Me neither...ordered it...still waiting...

JJEDC: I will remain...need to recover...

I may have gotten a little carried away with him and Chafty last night. They're both exhausted today.

Comment

You didn't get it yet? Me neither...ordered it...still waiting...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...l/daniel36.jpg

I may have gotten a little carried away with him and Chafty last night. They're both exhausted today.
                  Aww *blows kisses at Dan* all will be well

Yeah I'm still waiting. However I am extremely impatient when it comes to any mail I am about to receive lol

JJECC: Her impatient?
                  JJEDC's stunt double: No kidding especially for this sandwich picture she keeps talking about
                  OH I hope it arrives Monday *sigh*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

The sandwiches...yes...Shippy first, then Neelan, then JJ, then the C/V smut. I am going to start squeezing them in since they will all be quickies.

About to log off. Later, everyone!

Comment

The sandwiches...yes...Shippy first, then Neelan, then JJ, then the C/V smut. I am going to start squeezing them in since they will all be quickies.

Yay! Quickies!
                      and sam-maches are yummy

Comment

lol I was talking about a different sandwich (Cliff/MS sammich from Van Con 07 *giggles*), however I can't wait to read them

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I was going slightly mad with photobucket not loading on this computer but I finall got it to load.

sigpic
                          thanks Stef
                          Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                            I was going slightly mad with photobucket not loading on this computer but I finall got it to load.

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Legacy7.jpg
                            freakily it loaded really quickly for me - weird

sigpic

Comment

Our computer crawls. For one it is an older desktop on dial up. But I was using the stored Photobucket address wich was a partial to a picture instead of going to the main page and loging in. (I was trying to save steps so it wouldn't take forever and then it didn't work.) The hubby says it does load well for him either on this computer. I just want my laptop upo and running again.

sigpic
                              thanks Stef
                              Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

I have muses for writing my fan fic. JMuse is my Jack muse, and he is the first of my muses. CMuse is my Cam Muse, who is 'Cammie's muse'. DMuse is my Daniel muse, who is Evil Daniel's muse. What they're talking about is which muse is getting me for the weekend now that CMuse's latest bit of work is off to the beta.
                                Ah, thanks *is a bit slow*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...l/daniel36.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X