This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Anti Mosquito thread ...stupid bugs

this thread are for those who just hate Mosquitoes. don't you just hate them i just walked out to my pool just to check the chemicals and i got bit 4 times . and i know I'm not the only one who can't stand them. itch itch itch that's all there make you do
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

come to Scotland and discover little mosquitos known as 'midgies'

they're evil little beggars...much worse than ordinary mosquitos which also seem to bite me.
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

see there torment everyone

Comment

yep...look up midgies on google though...they're the worst!!! they're so tiny you can't see them!

http://www.ihatemidges.co.uk
        sigpic

Comment

I hate them. I don't icht, just use mass amounts of cortizone(sp?) so I have large, red welts on my legs.

Comment

Only four times, Captain Mal? Pfft. You should see my feet... or not. If every bite were a nickle, I could buy myself an ice-cream bar.
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Every single day I get tiny itchy spots just like whiteheads
              Every other day I get itchy red spots
              Every time I go hillwalking I get large red welts and blisters on my legs and arms

There's a myth that if you get bit by midgies, you don't get bit by regular mosquitos...ha! every time I go to Spain I get bit to pieces!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                Only four times, Captain Mal? Pfft. You should see my feet... or not. If every bite were a nickle, I could buy myself an ice-cream bar.
                i meant just that one Trip outside

Comment

Do not get me frakking started on frakking midges

Stupid little itching biting buggers! I had tons of bites! And they are realy bad the further north you go in the UK northern scotland in the summer = not good! Hell they were bad enough in northumberland

But i have managed to egt rid of them with those insect repelent candles!. Petrol gets rid of them to

Comment

I should pull me out one of the Cintronella candles we have around here. I know we do have some.
                    [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Ugh, I hate the things. For some reason, they always seem to zero in on me - I'll be outside with family and/or friends, and I'll be the only one who gets bitten. I can't go outside on a summer evening without slathering myself in bug repellent.
                      I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by CatGoddess
                        Ugh, I hate the things. For some reason, they always seem to zero in on me - I'll be outside with family and/or friends, and I'll be the only one who gets bitten. I can't go outside on a summer evening without slathering myself in bug repellent.
                        Mosquitos are attracted to assorted scent - different varieties hone in on different scents. If you get bit in the face, they're zeroing in on your breath. If you get bit on the feet, it's your feet they're after. May I recommend a breathmint and foot powder?

Comment

Ugh.....getting bitten on the feet is possibly the worst.....

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            Mosquitos are attracted to assorted scent - different varieties hone in on different scents. If you get bit in the face, they're zeroing in on your breath. If you get bit on the feet, it's your feet they're after. May I recommend a breathmint and foot powder?
                            I use both. I suspect that they're attracted to my hair products and scented soaps. I really should use something else during the summer...
                            I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                              Ugh.....getting bitten on the feet is possibly the worst.....
                              ankle is the worst cause your sock rubs it all day

Comment

Working...
                              X