X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!
    < Knows Plattie would appreciate it with his empty harems and all

Comment

i is nipping off to snurch some dinner from work very convenient living so close ...sometimes
      sigpic

Comment

< Would never eat anything from <'s work

Comment

Originally posted by Supreme Commander Sil View Post
          !!!!
          < Knows Plattie would appreciate it with his empty harems and all
          < You know it is similar to that legendary bottle... They are half empty, half full....
          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

< thinks ^ wishes

Comment

< is tired, hungry.. but is going to see sherlock holmes!
              sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

<is everything but the last bit !

Comment

<sherlock homles was awesome
                  sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

<is here
                    sigpic

Comment

<Isn't

Comment

<not either
                        sigpic

Comment

< I am thinking on my life.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

< is eating
                            < is thinking of ^ too
                            (His life may be tasty )
                            < hugs ^

Comment

< hugs her back, while I don't know if I should work in England or not.

Comment

<am wondering why ^ finds that embarrassing
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X