This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter/Passover

Happy Easter to all of you that celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection so that he may save the world

Err I dunno what the greeting or well wish for Passover is so sorry if I say something wrong Happy Passover for those who celebrate passover.

I'm suprised no one has started a thread already. Not even on any of the other boards I frequent. I do have the right time of year don't I...?
    I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Happy Easter to all who celebrate it as well
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

If you want to be picky...he Ascended to Heaven afterwords & will return when Revelations come to pass & the Good & the Wicked shall be Judged. Or what not...

Anybody know if Judas hung himself before of after Easter?

Anyway, Happy Easter Y'all, Celebrating Chocolate Man's (Women are doomed for Eternity)! Salvation From Sin (Apart from Minor Sin, from Which they would go to Pergatory, but that's a sticky area...). Yay!

How come there are no songs about Easter? Shouldn't Jesus's Death (his Ultimate Goal in life) be more important than his Birth?)...

Edit- Also, Happy Passover Y'all! Which, I assume is different from a Takeover (Coup D'etat) or Overtaking (which is the cause of many accidents & Road rage, especially towards Women (Who are still doomed for Eternity)). Yay!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

*Easter Eggs for all
        The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

You came from heaven to earth, to show the way.
          From the earth to the cross, my debt to pay.
          From the cross to the grave, from the grave to the sky.
          Lord I lift your name on high.

There are plenty of songs about Jesus' birth, life, death, ressurection and times to come. Christmas songs are just more well known because heaps and heaps of people celebrate it and it's a lively time. Easter is about death, westerners don't like death much.

Start a different thread about purgatory and Judas and whatever else you want to question
          I'm a TrustNo1/Weir shipper Also TrustNo1/Carter shipper and TrustNo1/Teyla Shipper. In fact I'm a TrustNo1/Weir/Carter/Teyla shipper. Yes, that would be good Throw in some Vala in tight leather. Is this sig PG? Oh well

Thank you L-JADE for the sig, it ROCKS!!!

Waiting for my posts to be approved.

Comment

Wishing all my friends a Happy Easter and Passover!!

Thanks Suekay for the sig!
            http://www.fanfiction.net/~gatergina71

Comment

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

Anyone know where all the Easter eggs have gone??

Comment

I celebrate chocolate and Spring. Happy Easter and Passover to those who celebrate them.

P.S. The eggs got left in March.
                Last edited by Morgania; 14 April 2006, 03:20 PM.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by TrustNo1
                  Happy Easter to all of you that celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection so that he may save the world

Err I dunno what the greeting or well wish for Passover is so sorry if I say something wrong Happy Passover for those who celebrate passover.

I'm suprised no one has started a thread already. Not even on any of the other boards I frequent. I do have the right time of year don't I...?
                  Yay! thanks for remembering Passover! Wish I could green you for it.

You can just say Happy Passover or Chag Sameach.

It's definitely the right time of year, judgeing by what I'm eating...matzah tastes like cardboard.

Happy Easter/Passover to everyone!
                  gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Easter Bunny!
                    Ses
                    James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Happy Easter! Jesus, thank you for dying and for coming back to life! Jesus is no longer dead, but alive!!! I love Easter! It's such a happy happy time.

Comment

Happy Easter for 2008. What is everyone doing, any Easter egg hunts or anything?

This year, Easter actually falls on my 21st Birthday (next time it will happen will be in 2160 when I'm 173 )
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
                          Happy Easter for 2008. What is everyone doing, any Easter egg hunts or anything?

This year, Easter actually falls on my 21st Birthday (next time it will happen will be in 2160 when I'm 173 )
                          Better start planning for that next time then!

Happy day-with-really-good-food

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Happy Easter Every one
                            Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

Comment

Working...
                            X