X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fred and Bob go cow spotting...

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
      They're also multicoloured
      And plastic, apparently.

Comment

LMAO @ thread...

Cows rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
          LMAO @ thread...

Cows rule.
          So do rubber duckies!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
            So do rubber duckies!
            cows are better

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
              cows are better
              Ever tried to take a cow into the bath with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Trialia
                Ever tried to take a cow into the bath with you?
                no, must try that one day...

sigpic

Comment

*puts cow in bath*

crap! the baths broken now look what you made me do Trialia!

sigpic

Comment

Why are there sunflowers in the bath?
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                      Why are there sunflowers in the bath?
                      it felt out of touch with nature while in the bath

sigpic

Comment

lets m00v this one back up to the front page. Did we ever catch the person who sold Franklin to Burger King?
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
                          lets m00v this one back up to the front page. Did we ever catch the person who sold Franklin to Burger King?
                          I'm betting anything that it was that Mal...

sigpic

Comment

No, it was me mwahahahaha, you just cant beat that beef flavoured cardboard they call burgers

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
                              No, it was me mwahahahaha, you just cant beat that beef flavoured cardboard they call burgers
                              nooooooooooo!!! you ********!!! he was my favourite cow!!!! *cries* i'll kill you!!!!! *gets out chainsaw*

sigpic

Comment

Run for the love of god run! Hey, its a good job they didnt turn him into beef sausage, or some wise arse would make a "Franklinfurter" joke, just like that one

Comment

Working...
                                X