Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes! monty python is god!! three Moos for monty python!!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

It's rather indecent to post pictures of cows without clothes!
      sigpic

Comment

I tried to see if cow clothing is on sale but I couldn't so there might be a gap in the market I can fill. I did find this. So cute!

Also some cow "jokes".
        sigpic

Comment

Cowist game!
          sigpic

Comment

Was just thinking about this thread the other day.... well, that makes me kinda weird.... moving on.

*loads shotgun* nobody's gonna be eating cows this time around, that means YOU Eoin!
            Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
            - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Originally posted by The Signal View Post
              Was just thinking about this thread the other day.... well, that makes me kinda weird.... moving on.
              Weirdo...
              *loads shotgun* nobody's gonna be eating cows this time around, that means YOU Eoin!
              Damn right! I just spent all this time breeding them!!!!!!

sigpic
              Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
              Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i just bought a new knife >D who's gonna give me an excuse to use it?
                sigpic

Comment

omg the cow's worst enemy!! *hides*
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

-pulls out new knife- i ain't afraid of no goat!
                    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        i ain't afraid of no goat!
                        LMAO! Good stuff, seriously though, that goat looks kinda pleased with itself, sinister almost.... more cows, goats = scary
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

*sings* if there's something strange! in the neighbourhood! who ya gunna call?! GoatBusters!!!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

roflmao! oh you so need to make a sig outta that
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello Gaters. This is Frank. She is a poor cow and it very unhealthy for a farm. We at MAPP CORP work each and every day to help poor cows like Frank to survive - please send £80 a month to the MAPP Cow Fund. And together, we can put an end cow poverty.
                              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                              Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X