Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Simpsons" Credits (New Version)- What did you think of it?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Simpsons" Credits (New Version)- What did you think of it?

What did you think of the new Simpsons Credits Featuring real people, that was release to the internet a few weeks ago and premiered on The Simpsons just moments ago on FOX (in the US).

Just to let you guys know, the credits will air in the UK and here in the states, but Canada will get the normal Animated credits.

I personally didn't like them.

Poll Options
    What did you think of the new Simpsons Credits?
    Liked them
    Hated them
    No Opinion
    Liked it
    41.67%
    Hated it
    41.67%
    No opinion
    16.67%
    sigpic

I saw it online first and I loved it. I don't think this will replace the old ones right? They do a new one everytime. I found it amusing.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

here the video http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...327&q=simpsons

for those who haven't seen it
      Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 26 March 2006, 04:26 PM.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
        More Links (incase you don't like Google Video)
        http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2705730
        http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...=599645294&n=2
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=49IDp76kjPw
        Last edited by NowIWillDestroyAbydos; 26 March 2006, 05:09 PM. Reason: Added YouTube Link
        sigpic

Comment

I watched the clip about 10 days ago online and thought a Simpsons fan has had too much time on his hands. I thought it was funny and very well done.

Can someone enlighten me why exactly they have changed the Opening Credits other then promoting the show? I googled and all I found was this.
          No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
          (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I liked it
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Sky, a satellite TV channel in the UK, did it to promote the show. I think that they used it once as opening credits but otherwise the credits are the usual animated ones here in the UK so I expect it will be the same in the US.

It is immensely funny. My only complaint is that it appears to be shown in every commercial break, in every Sky channel, here in the UK and that is beginning to get annoying!
              sigpic

Comment

i loved it, they do say small things amuse small minds, but i was ammused, i still think that lisa should have had the starfish hair!!!! and bart should have had the crips packet hair aswell oh and homer should have had the pink sedan car, the last one would have been errie
                For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I've seen it a few times on Sky, I love it!! They could have made a bit more of an effort with Marge's hair! But apart from that it's really good. So much attention to detail - the painting of the boat behind the sofa, Sherri & Terri & Milhouse in Lisa's class, even Krusty on the tv when Bart goes past on his skateboard!

Comment

Isnt it jsut a promo for Sky? Its all done in England I know that much, so the American showing has just been sold to Fox, so I dont actually think these are credits, just a gag for fans to get a few kicks out of.

Oh, and I liked them at first, but its getting on my nerves now, Sky One keep playing it over and over.
                    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

yeah..they're on too much

...mind you, so are the simpsons...
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        yeah..they're on too much

...mind you, so are the simpsons...
                        Why is it that they advertise endless repeats of The Simpsons by going out and making a vid like that, and yet they advertise new episodes of Stargate with squat! I cant remember seeing any advertising for it at all this year
                        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
                        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
                        X