• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What clones?? All Davis clones belong to me *muhahahahahahha*

Comment

I have a cupboard full of clones

Comment

(Jynjyr'r ErnestClone0JEC: Hey Guys! Wake up. Look! We've got our own place to hang out while she's at work.
        (Jynjyr'r JackClone)JJC: Sweet.
        (Jynjyr's RourkClone)JRC: She can't get in here? At all? *whoo-hoo*
        (Jynjyr's MacClone)JMC: Those parental controls on the computer were getting a little aggravating.
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

JEC: This may be a problem.
          JJC: Why?
          JRC: How?
          JMC: Because she's posting pics of James Holland, not us. Do you really want another person in the house?
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Small people
            people in walls
            people in cars
            people in cupards

hmmmmmm....... i think i have one, but i dare not let him take over, he lives inside my heart as sickening as that sounds, he tells me to follow my heart and is as evil as they come, but a good punch in the chest shuts him up every now and then, i think its a reincarnation of some evil dictator he is very patient and always thinks ahead logic is his prefered way but alcohol muffles the voice and if i ever had a heart transplant that will become somebody eles's problem if they had my heart.

*i always wonder why my heart skips a beat now and then*
            For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
              Small people
              people in walls
              people in cars
              people in cupards

hmmmmmm....... i think i have one, but i dare not let him take over, he lives inside my heart as sickening as that sounds, he tells me to follow my heart and is as evil as they come, but a good punch in the chest shuts him up every now and then, i think its a reincarnation of some evil dictator he is very patient and always thinks ahead logic is his prefered way but alcohol muffles the voice and if i ever had a heart transplant that will become somebody eles's problem if they had my heart.

*i always wonder why my heart skips a beat now and then*
              lol, how poetic I don't think a good whack in the chest will shut mine up though!
              "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
              "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
              Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Gatelover12's Teyla clone= GLTC
                Gatelover12's WRAITH Teyla clone=GLWC

GLTC:"Finally a place for the clones to play!"
                GLWC:*squeal*
                GLTC:Be quiet! I'll let you out of the cage when you learn to stop eating people!

Comment

Kel Sha, me Kah'nes. Nanb'tu'qua?

Ehh? Clones and such?

My voices are problematic--- I had voices telling me to make Gandaf, Fizban (Dragonlance), the Jedi, Aslan, Dumbledor and several others fight over an 8 yr old . Arg! they won't shut up!!!

Kree'sha, me Kah'nes.
                  Spoiler:
                  Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                  I caught frogs and called them prince
                  And made myself a queen
                  Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                  I slept in castles and fell in love
                  Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                  To capture tinkerbell
                  They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                  But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                  And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                  And anything I can to get by
                  And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
                    Kel Sha, me Kah'nes. Nanb'tu'qua?

Ehh? Clones and such?

My voices are problematic--- I had voices telling me to make Gandaf, Fizban (Dragonlance), the Jedi, Aslan, Dumbledor and several others fight over an 8 yr old . Arg! they won't shut up!!!

Kree'sha, me Kah'nes.
                    lol, I know the feeling...the strangeness never ceases when the voices all start acting confused!
                    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
                    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Um. *ponders tel's sig* finally what?

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                        Um. *ponders tel's sig* finally what?
                        Ah yes! It has a double barrel meaning, one is that we finally get to see James face under all that makeup & the other is completely thunk related!

Comment

oh. OH! Oh my.

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                            oh. OH! Oh my.
                            lol...It gets far worse if you have ever ventured into the depths of the character thunk threads There are some seriously hardcore thunkers in there

Comment

tszwha?
                              heh? eh well.
                              hem... guess what?

They're lying
                              Spoiler:
                              Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                              I caught frogs and called them prince
                              And made myself a queen
                              Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                              I slept in castles and fell in love
                              Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                              To capture tinkerbell
                              They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                              But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                              And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                              And anything I can to get by
                              And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

they are? *blinks*

Comment

Working...
                                X