Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

house of god cd by king diamond
    The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Trying to find "Army of Hardcore * and not youtube or other vid, they hate me, yes... hate...

Comment

don't download...
        The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Fleet Foxes - Your Protector
          This heart was like a tardis
          I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

I don't do that (unless it's legal). Vid sites are screwy for me and I wanted like a built-in Quicktime player thingo, but I managed to get Youtube to load .
            *hate* me = hate my brother for exceeding the limit, thusly carry the consequences to me. But don't tell my mum we've exceede the limit, because she knows nothing of computers/the netz. Exceeding the download limit only impedes vids + downloads !!!

Comment

I don't do that (unless it's legal). Vid sites are screwy for me and I wanted like a built-in Quicktime player thingo, but I managed to get Youtube to load .
              *hate* me = hate my brother for exceeding the limit, thusly carry the consequences to me. But don't tell my mum we've exceede the limit, because she knows nothing of computers/the netz. Exceeding the download limit only impedes vids + downloads !!!

Comment

Enigma - Return to innocence
                sigpic

Comment

Project Pitchfork - Conjure
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Jagged Little Pill - Alanis Moristte
                    Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                    Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Takovo kak Putin - Poyushchiye vmesta !!!!

Comment

Muse - Uno
                        This heart was like a tardis
                        I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Superman - Goldfinger.... !

Comment

BSG S4 OST - An easterly view
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Just watching this repetitively !!!
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h_1d1pHZxw

Comment

hahaha

ad absurdum - arcturus

Comment

Working...
                                X