Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom Boom Pow, by the Black Eyed Peas
    sigpic
    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Ewww *shudders*

Deutsche Nationalhymne (Gabber Mix) - RTC

PS^^ROCKS !!!!

Comment

Rammstein vs Nena !

Comment

Hiking metal punks - darkthrone
          The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

What^
            Me Inside You - Oomph!

Comment

darkthrone > all else (well I can things on the same level)

wee I'm playing the entire dark thrones and black flags cd, my kitties don't like it though
              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

*kills kittens* There, problem solved !!!
                Das Weißes Licht - Oomph!
                Ooooooooooomph!

Comment

my kitties are sacred to me

*brings kitty back to life and hides it from sil*

*smears poop on all of sils clean clothes*

Comment

I've been wearing these clothes for 3 days ... clean clothes? What clean clothes ?
                    Wishmaster - Nightwish

Master, Apprentice... Heart... born Does ssssoooooooooo not sound like that
                    Bite into sweet otter oh so siiilky clean !

Comment

yes it does...

FIESH MASTER steven seagul for the win!

*edit* these shores are damned - darkthrone

black 'n roll > nightwish emo thingie

Comment

Wish I Had an Angel - Nightwish
                        *purging mind after iTunes started playing "Mooi Man" by Normaal !!!!*

Comment

hahahaha!

not even dutchies listen to that...

Canadian metal - DT

Comment

I know... that's what's sad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Coming Undone - Korn

I hate Korn....

Comment

still dt here, why do you listen to korn then?

Comment

'Cause it came on (brother's downl... music (he actually owns the album too, for your informatin )
                                Schtiel - Rammstein (Cover of song by Aria/Ariya/... etc)

Comment

Working...
                                X