Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elbow - Powder Blue

Comment

Wurlitzer 153 organ on a carousel in New Philadelphia, OH playing an unknown march, we're on the ride slowing to a stop right in front of the organ. Now we're watching the horses fly by the organ to the tune of "Off We Go into the Wild Blue Yonder."

Comment

^LOL....god, I wish I enjoyed something as much as you seem to enjoy you're organ's.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassie
          Only Time-Enya
          this one always calms me down
          Oh that's a great song!

I'm actually listening to Enya at the moment, too – "Anywhere Is."

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Welcome to the Cheap Seats - The Wonder Stuff

Comment

I wish I knew the name of this march, it's great!!! All I know is that I once heard it played at a presidential inaguration. Next up is a march that sounds like "Them Basses," but I'm not sure if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by wurlitzer153
                I wish I knew the name of this march, it's great!!! All I know is that I once heard it played at a presidential inaguration. Next up is a march that sounds like "Them Basses," but I'm not sure if it is.
                A couple of weeks ago we had a dedication for our new organ at our church. Evidently it was built (assembled?) by a man in our church who is quite the organ afficianado. They were saying it was a one of a kind. We had Dianne Bish (Bisch?) come and play a concert. Have you heard of her (I never had, but I'm dreadfully ignorant when it comes to organs--except kidneys)? I guess she's known as the "First Lady of the Organ." Hee--funny story (sort of), but when I saw the poster, I thought it said the First Lady of Oregon and I was excited because I'm from the Pacific Northwest and I've been terribly homesick. Imagine my disappointment!

A couple of the guys told me that they sat up in the balcony where the speakers (pipes? woofers?) were located and they felt their heads bouncing off the wall (they were leaning against it). I guess it was quite something. We had organ groupies coming from all over and it was a rousing success. But the BEST part was the chocolate fountains at the reception!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Wild Thing by The Troggs

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
                    A couple of weeks ago we had a dedication for our new organ at our church. Evidently it was built (assembled?) by a man in our church who is quite the organ afficianado. They were saying it was a one of a kind. We had Dianne Bish (Bisch?) come and play a concert. Have you heard of her (I never had, but I'm dreadfully ignorant when it comes to organs--except kidneys)? I guess she's known as the "First Lady of the Organ." Hee--funny story (sort of), but when I saw the poster, I thought it said the First Lady of Oregon and I was excited because I'm from the Pacific Northwest and I've been terribly homesick. Imagine my disappointment!

A couple of the guys told me that they sat up in the balcony where the speakers (pipes? woofers?) were located and they felt their heads bouncing off the wall (they were leaning against it). I guess it was quite something. We had organ groupies coming from all over and it was a rousing success. But the BEST part was the chocolate fountains at the reception!
                    Yes, I've seen her on TV. She had a series on EWTN where she went and played organs in Switzerland and surrounding areas.

Comment

Tonight Tonight Tonight by Genesis

Comment

Astrud Gilberto, The Girl From Ipanema. I wish it were summer already!

Comment

The Mission - Deliverance. Going OldSkool!

Comment

Pink Flyod - Shine on me Crazy Diamond.
                            Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain

I'm getting a mcweir vibe...again...lol..."so you're a rocket scientist" baha

Comment

Sorry from Madonna

*it's starting to creep me out*
                                And I have a Liz moment:
                                lyrics => don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap
                                there's more important then hearing you speak
                                *or something like that*

Comment

Working...
                                X