Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Timekiller" - Project Pitchfork
    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

ds9 in the background

Comment

All About Us - t.A.T.u.
        People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

All The Things She Said - t.A.T.u.
            People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

"Carrion" - Project Pitchfork
              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Mary - Scissor Sisters
                sigpic

Comment

Fear of the Dark - Iron Maiden
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Better Luck - Scissor Sisters
                    sigpic

Comment

In the Year 2525 - Project Pitchfork

Comment

The mighty Wurlitzer 165 duplex orchestral organ - "Zacatecas"
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TG2qLXhHWg

Comment

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles soundtrack by Bear McCreary
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Invacatio - Irfan
                            sigpic

Comment

Jamiroquai - virtual insanity
                              The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Project Pitchfork & Sara Noxx – “Earth Song”

Comment

Working...
                                X