Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terrence Trent D'arby - Sign Your Name

I hadn't heard this for a while and spotted the 'Hardline' album in my files...

~*Beanie*~ | No mountain too high, no gutter too low... | Ar scáth a chéile a mhairimid uilig...
    "It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."

Comment

Lord of the RIngs soundtrack...yeah it really deserved an Oscar!

Comment

The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma

Comment

Elvis Presley: Jailhouse Rock *shakes pelvis*
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Sandstorm by Darude - pumping up that techno!

Comment

The Kinks:- You Really Got Me!
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

The Knack:- My Sharona!

Comment

Jet:- Are You Gonna Be My Girl!

Comment

Depeche Mode - In Your Room

Comment

Beach Boys - In My Room

Comment

Eric B & Rakim - Follow The Leader
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Video of LeRoy Schumacher's Wurlitzer style 146 band organ playing a march entitled "Foreward."

Next tune on the roll: #3 "Gloryland"

Edit: I switched playlists and now have Dave Clark's W153 (see sig, that organ) playing "The Black Prince"

Next tune: #10 "Here They Come" It's of the "Down Main Street" variety of marches (which by the way, is tune 3 on this roll.)

The duplex player mechanisim has just switched rolls and it's a foxtrot, Don't know the name of it. A view of the other roll rewinding. Another trot, then a waltz...end of playlist.
                          Last edited by wurlitzer153; 20 December 2005, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Miles Davis - So What
                            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Creed - Higher -starts to bob along-

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorka
                                Lord of the RIngs soundtrack...yeah it really deserved an Oscar!
                                Oooh, I've been trying to get that for a while now, i'm findin' it a little difficult, i'll get it someday though....
                                Yep, it did
                                Edit: soz for the double postin'

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Working...
                                X