Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charmed, season 3, episode 12... Wait... I have the theme song stuck in my head

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Massive Attack - Inertia Creeps
      "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Jees.... "Creep" by Radiohead. That is possibly the only song that could make me more depressed right now given it's 2.14am and i'm online in a house full of people sleeping. I should be lost in the woods by the river Ayr like i was 2 weeks ago.... Good days, good days...

EDIT: in fact it was so depressing, i had to change it!!! Flock of Seagulls - "I Ran" Oh yeah! the only other song that would make me smile was Rod Stewart - "Young Turks" (laughing at it though, pure cheese! )

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

She's So High by Everlast...or something like that.......

Comment

Crash by Gwen Stefani

Spoiler:
            Valenship banner by OXNatashaOX

Comment

Hogwarts Hymn

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                EDIT: in fact it was so depressing, i had to change it!!! Flock of Seagulls - "I Ran" Oh yeah! the only other song that would make me smile was Rod Stewart - "Young Turks" (laughing at it though, pure cheese! )
                And I ran... I ran so far away!

... I just ran, I couldn't get away!

... Couldn't get away

*dances*

That song is awesome.

Comment

OH YEAH!!! One of the only songs i could listen to on repeat and not get tired of! Reciting the lyrics, definately worthy of green!!!! Shame the green thing ain't working

In fact, i think i shall revisit that song once again.... After Whisky in the Jar's done.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Could someone who happens to have the song send it to me? I'd be so happy. I have it stuck in my head now. Damn you people!

Please, please, please??

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                      Jees.... "Creep" by Radiohead. That is possibly the only song that could make me more depressed right now given it's 2.14am and i'm online in a house full of people sleeping. I should be lost in the woods by the river Ayr like i was 2 weeks ago.... Good days, good days...

Anubis...hush your mouth!! Creep is a classic, don't diss it or else!!! I'm up late as well (not by choice) but to mention Radiohead and A Flock of Seagulls in the same post is music blasphemy....shame on you!! *shakes head* tut...the youth of today.

and MM...shame on you for encouraging him

Comment

AND I RAN! I RAN SO FAR AWAY!

I JUST RAN! I RAN ALL NIGHT AND DAY!

Thank you so much Anubis69

Comment

Nooooooo!!! As if having insomnia wasn't bad enough! I want to say I hate you MM, but I luv you to bits.

Comment

The Cure - Friday I'm In love

Comment

ROFL!
                              and WHY!!!! have i not been in here for ages?????

I'm listening to Hitchin' a Ride by Greenday...oh wait...it's ended
                              ok, now i'm listening to Every Me Every You by Placebo

--Tan

Comment

^ Yay, my Placebo fetish is rubbing off somewhat....go Tan!!

Comment

Working...
                                X