Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Been ages since I heard this song. Good choice! Thanx!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
      Lol.. Now that is some Awesome Redneckery right there....
      that is some WHITE LIGHTNING BACK WOODS Redneckery YEHAW!!!

Comment

mostly the voices in my head, but on occasion this when I need a pick me up

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithworshipper View Post
          Been ages since I heard this song. Good choice! Thanx!
          Welcome dude!!
          By nature I am a metalhead, but a little bit of industrial rock, or even classical keeps your head in the game as far as music goes.
          Gotta keep an open mind.
          As a follow up of something you may not have heard, let's have some.... classical industrial rock
          DAMMITT
          I can't find the clip on youtube, It's from the movie "Hardware" which is a dystopian 80's movie, but the song was frigging awesome!!

FOUND IT!!!

sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Welcome dude!!
            By nature I am a metalhead, but a little bit of industrial rock, or even classical keeps your head in the game as far as music goes.
            Gotta keep an open mind.
            As a follow up of something you may not have heard, let's have some.... classical industrial rock
            DAMMITT
            I can't find the clip on youtube, It's from the movie "Hardware" which is a dystopian 80's movie, but the song was frigging awesome!!

FOUND IT!!!

yeah, I remember seeing this movie on showtime or hbo, you can catch clips of it on the tube

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

How about some more gothic metal?

Now if you can't see the bridge between metal / classical and opera here, I'm afraid I cannot help you.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                        I see your version of thunderstruck and raise you with another!!

sigpic

Comment

As we are on an Aussie rock kick, let's go for 3 masters of their instruments playing some more AC/DC

sigpic

Comment

Back when I was a kid I used to play "lazertag" every week (you know, running around a maze with light guns)
                            One of the songs that would nearly always play was this one. Yes it's Aussie as well, but being on a rock kick and feeling nostalgic, why the hell not:

sigpic

Comment

"Stay Young" - Oasis

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

"We Fight for Love" - The Power Station

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X