Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Doctor Who Theme [1980 - 1985]" - Ron Grainer / Peter Howell

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Fix You-Coldplay
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Convoy - C.W. McCall. (I blame the "I Remember" thread!)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I'm currently listening to the CW McCall video ^ pointed out in another frame... and now the Rubber Duck vid.
          sigpic

Comment

My work here is done.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              I'm currently listening to the CW McCall video ^ pointed out in another frame.
              My work here is done.

No, wait:

*runs away laughing maniacally*

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Gojira:Viculity
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

"Hell Breaks Loose" - Impending Doom

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                    My work here is done.

No, wait:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrmUk...eature=related

*runs away laughing maniacally*
                    I heard "Convoy" a long time ago. However, I hadn't heard the Rubber Duck song or the Critters song until tonight. The only other song I heard from C.W. McCall was "Pine Tar Wars" which was about that incident with George Brett back in '78. As a baseball fan, I've always liked that song. As far as I know, there isn't a vid for it and I haven't heard that song in literally 15-20 years.
                    sigpic

Comment

My boyfriend when I was in college had C.W. McCall's Greatest Hits on cassette, and we used to listen to it in the car for its comedic value. Pure comedy gold!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

My boyfriend when I was in college had C.W. McCall's Greatest Hits on cassette, and we used to listen to it in the car for its comedic value. Pure comedy gold!
                        I know that feeling well, especially when visiting a friend's apartment during my college years and laughing hysterically to some Weird Al Yankovic videos.
                        sigpic

Comment

Weird Al is awesome!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Weird Al is awesome!
                            For you. It's completely in palindromes.

sigpic

Comment

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Look, just look what all this county and western has done to MEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

sigpic
                                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Working...
                                X