Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what music are you listening to right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

"Borg Sex"
      Joe Satriani
      From Engines of Creation

Yes, there is a such a song. Well, in this case, it's a nutty high-tech guitar instrumental.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        "Borg Sex"
        Joe Satriani
        From Engines of Creation

Yes, there is a such a song. Well, in this case, it's a nutty high-tech guitar instrumental.
        Some of my favorite music falls into that category...

Great name for a song, lol. Gotta love Joe's goofy mind.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
          Some of my favorite music falls into that category...

Great name for a song, lol. Gotta love Joe's goofy mind.
          Ah, you're also acquainted with Joe Satriani's music. My favorite is "Mountain Song" from Strange and Beautiful Music.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            Ah, you're also acquainted with Joe Satriani's music. My favorite is "Mountain Song" from Strange and Beautiful Music.
            Yep. And "Mountain Song" is good. There's a lot of crossover between Satriani fans and fans of Rik Emmett, who is probably my favorite guitarist.

Here, have a taste:
            Last edited by SF_and_Coffee; 15 March 2011, 08:32 PM.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

'Breath' SuperChick Alumni
              sigpic
              Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

"A Useful Striker"
                Murray Gold
                Doctor Who Series 5 soundtrack—"The Lodger"

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                Yep. And "Mountain Song" is good. There's a lot of crossover between Satriani fans and fans of Rik Emmett, who is probably my favorite guitarist.

Here, have a taste: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atGQl1qaB-g
                I actually heard about Rik Emmett from a guitar student a long time ago. I can see why Satriani fans would like his music as well. They do have some similarities in their style of playing.
                sigpic

Comment

"Let's get it on" Marvin Gaye

Don't ask.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pat Metheny playing one of the wildest guitars I've ever seen:

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Emigrate - "My World"
                      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                        Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Rammstein - "Ich Tu Dir Weh"
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Katy Perry - E.T.
                            sigpic

Comment

Colin Hay - Not So Lonely

(Sorry, the sound quality could be better. Not my video! I get to listen to the CD.)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

The Levellers - The Road

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                                Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X