This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Summer Internship in Washinton D.C.

Hey all I've got some news I have got to share with you guys. I have been searching for an internship the past few months as one of the requirements for graduation. Last week I found out about a program that runs interships in Washington D.C. at the last minute and applied right at the dead line. I didn't think I would get in being so late, and definately didn't think I would hear back this quick, but I have and I have been accepted!! I have been accepted into the Congressional Leadership program!! What that means is I will be spending the summer living in Washington and working on Capitol Hill!!!!! I am so psyched I can't even sit down!!

Originally posted by spg_1983
    Hey all I've got some news I have got to share with you guys. I have been searching for an internship the past few months as one of the requirements for graduation. Last week I found out about a program that runs interships in Washington D.C. at the last minute and applied right at the dead line. I didn't think I would get in being so late, and definately didn't think I would hear back this quick, but I have and I have been accepted!! I have been accepted into the Congressional Leadership program!! What that means is I will be spending the summer living in Washington and working on Capitol Hill!!!!! I am so psyched I can't even sit down!!
    Wow. Excellent chance to really get into politics. Judging from some of your posts I've seen, this sounds like something you'll love. Good luck, man.
    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
      Wow. Excellent chance to really get into politics. Judging from some of your posts I've seen, this sounds like something you'll love. Good luck, man.
      Thanks!!! It really is an amazing opportunity, a real once in a life time chance. It's actually kind of intimidating because this could actually be a deciding event in my life and shape and set the tone for my future.

Comment

That is really awesome dude - Make the best of it and good luck
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
          That is really awesome dude - Make the best of it and good luck
          Thank you much!!

Comment

Working...
          X