Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd hope I didn't look like my Avatar!?!?!?!?!

What a nice idea for a thread, from such a kind and generous hearted soul - who must waste literally hours of his life doing count ups for a load of people he's never met.

Spread around the love!

argh ... I think i'm going a bit 'hippy' myself!
    I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

A very nice idea for a thread. I wouldn't object to being told I look like my avatar. And that probably will disturb some people.

I should have gone out for a drink too. I suppose I still could, but as I've already cracked open a beer I can't be bothered. Ah well.

Instead I'll just say kudos to everyone who has posted here. It was very kind. I'd hug you guys, but somehow I don't think you'd want me to get close. Hn.

Comment

Originally posted by da_hippie
        There have been a lot of disputes and angry posting on this board as of late, particularly over S9, bring back Jack and n00bs posting repeat threads.

So to balance out the universe, in this thread everyone is going to get a compliment, as I will give anyone who posts here a free compliment.

I will try to compliment as many of the posters on here as possible myself, but feel free to pass on the good joy yourself.

I admit to having the universal knowledge of a lamp, so I will do my best to guess about people, but we could end up with some rather funny comments.

Why not have a bash, this thread may float to the bottom of the barrel along with Space Race and Jonas, but what the hey!
        Let's not insult the first time posters in a compliment thread please it is just so hypocritical. Other than that your idea is a good one.
        Lastest Episode: Alliances, Part One

Comment

captainpash good defender of the newbies.
          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I strive to help those you are in need of help.

Comment

jonno - From your avatar, I can see that you have a very nice vehicle.
              Vee - You are a very honest person.
              captainpash - You are very brave and willing to fight for what is right.
              * Always remember - You are unique, just like everyone else. *

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Lost City, Part 2 - The Gateworld best ep S1-7

The 'Everyone Gets A Compliment' Thread

Comment

grow your hair hippie, tis the best thing yourll ever do , believe me i have long hair love the idea of this thread, oh and just to turn things around
                da_hippie - your one the best ppl on this forum for starting this thread
                sigpic
                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                Stargate : Genesis |
                Original Starship DesignThread
                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                11000! green me

Comment

immhotep - You have a very cool sig, I tip my hat to you. You will join our armies when the mullets rule this earth.

* Avoid employing unlucky people, throw half of the CVs in the bin without reading them. *

Comment

Wow, everyone at Gateworld must have great self-images! No one has wanted a compliment in over 24 hours. Kudos to you Gateworld!!!

Comment

I dont know you that well da_hippie but from what I've seen of you seem like a really nice person

BTW, how about if we turn this into something like a 'Compliment the person above you' thread? It'd give us all a chance to be nicer and raise people's self-esteem at the same time

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

I'll get the ball rolling then....

^has a great sense humour, and i don't know why, but used to have a fascination with cheese...

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Woo Hoo! A nice thread

Well, as a bunch, this place is still the nicest forum I've come accross, even with a little unrest.
                          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                            BTW, how about if we turn this into something like a 'Compliment the person above you' thread? It'd give us all a chance to be nicer and raise people's self-esteem at the same time
                            Actually, that was my original idea, but I didn't want this being dismissed as a copy of the say something about the person above you thread.
                            Hence, from now on, if you wish, why not compliment the person above you?

Also, False hope - You are a very clever person, with some great ideas.
                            srg - You are a great cook and people are lucky to enjoy your creations.

Comment

da_hippe Is a great man who compliments people, and finds the good in even the worst of things false hope.*

* I am not insulting the person merely the actualy definition for all I know he is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by captainpash
                                da_hippe Is a great man who compliments people, and finds the good in even the worst of things false hope.*

* I am not insulting the person merely the actualy definition for all I know he is a good guy.
                                ^Captainpash is very clever to use False hopes name as its true meaning to compliment da_hippe
                                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Working...
                                X