Clear All

i'm from good old Essex

Comment

Edinburgh.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
        *shakes fist in the direction of moray*
        It's just windy in Glasgow..... Terrible for the hair! Well, the blizzards should start tomorrow all over Britain, so i guess i'll just have to wait *sigh*
        Aww...should I rub it and say that it's been snowing here all evening. Fingers crossed you get a touch of the white stuff tomorrow.

Comment

I hate snow. It's cold enough without it

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
            i'm from good old Essex
            Me too! Where abouts?! I'm in Thurrock.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
              Bloody amazing city, I miss it a lot. Love the little guy that stands outside the St.Johns Centre with his hotdog/burger thing. Used to go there in the mornings for my cup of tea.
              I always bipass him to go to Maccies But yeah Liverpool great, town is full of amazing architechture that just gets overlooked, and yay! We got Capital of Culture ...tho they've flattened Chevasse Park and have the same plans for Bluecoat Triangle and Quiggins so they can build a big-ass mall and have parking

*clings to Quiggins*

Aww...should I rub it and say that it's been snowing here all evening. Fingers crossed you get a touch of the white stuff tomorrow
              We're meant to be getting snow this weekend...it's also meant to be dropping to -6

Comment

Gosport, Hampshire and bloody cold it is down here too. Why is it people always say "It must be so nice living by the sea" they only see the sunshine and the beach, in winter its howling gales and rain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl
                  Gosport, Hampshire and bloody cold it is down here too. Why is it people always say "It must be so nice living by the sea" they only see the sunshine and the beach, in winter its howling gales and rain
                  Yep, that's the pay-off for nice sunny beaches in the summer.....I went down the beach today, I only lasted 20 minutes it was soooo cold.

Comment

Yeah, but at least there's no fog when you live in a seaside paradise!
                    Originally posted by Egeria
                    should I rub it and say that it's been snowing here all evening
                    No, you shouldn't have!!!

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

It's a clear night here, I can see the stars
                      srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

My house is 2 mins away from the beach and yesterday we had the thickest fog i've ever seen!! Could barely see across the road

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                          You're kidding!! We've had mist for the last few days but when the fog comes down it's real hand-in-front-of-face job, the only thing that ever keeps me awake is the FogHorn and that's in Southsea, on a really quiet night you can hear the on on Hayling Island. It was so clear here last night I could see the Milky Way

Comment

Originally posted by mazzmatazz
                            Me too! Where abouts?! I'm in Thurrock.
                            i'm in Chelmsford, Thurrock as in near lakeside right? i have great geography skills...

Comment

woohoo we just had a touch of snow down here in the south its christmas time!
                              - Simon

"Life. Its far more important than what you do for a living" - RDA

"It's crazy cool!" - AT

My Site: www.Glass-Prison.com

(Update: GABIT AT2 Convention report uploaded)

Comment

W00t! I loved the white xmas last year..tho i didn't manage to go out coz we all had this massive fight with wrapping paper rolls..which left me outta breath and with a banging headache. Ah, good times

Comment

Working...
                                X