No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TB's got their mojo back. Now this will get good.
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
      TB's got their mojo back. Now this will get good.
      Agreed. Turnovers do not a Football game make.

Comment

Here you go. Washington had a chance to put it away (well sort of) but couldnt pull the trigger now its going to be a 7 point game. Can they respond?
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Overtime?

Come on thats a touchdown.... review. Overturn... Overtime.

Comment

WOW!!!. looked like he had two feet and a knee down. But I guess he was still in the Act of making the catch on the way down..... Wow.
            And not a good 4th down call... all they needed was a first down.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
              Overtime?

Come on thats a touchdown.... review. Overturn... Overtime.
              Unfortunately, that was very much not a touchdown. That much was clear from the first replay...
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Well, congrats to Washington I suppose.

Comment

I hate it when QBs smile after throwing an INT.... too much Jeff Blake and Akili Smith I guess.

Amazing... shanked punt put TB in position but a terrible, terrible throw to end the game....

Comment

Well, this Seattle fan is cracking her knuckles! Bring on Washington!
                    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Washington - Check
                      New England - pretty sure
                      Carolina - this is the next question
                      Pitt - pretty sure

Comment

TOUCHDOWN PATRIOTS

Comment

I wonder if Leon--- I mean Dillon is in trouble for going after the press or if he is injured.

Comment

Aw, man. The Pats are leading but not what I was hoping for. The Jags' D is looking nasty. And if only Branch had caught that pass. Come on Pats, we can do this!

Comment

Originally posted by BigGator5
                              Originally Posted by tsaxlady
                              Week 1 Play-off pics

Washington
                              Jacksonville
                              Carolina
                              Pittsburgh

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Tampa Bay is at the top of their game and Washington is looking like a MASH unite! Also, Tampa is coming off a big win (They beat NO at home for the first time since the NFC South was created) and they have home field advantage! The last time Washington faced Tampa, Simms had a rating of 119 and he is current more confident than he was during that game! The odds are against Washington at this time!

No I'm not kidding - Washington did not look pretty but they did pull the game out.

So lets see

Washington - check
                              Jacksonville
                              Carolina
                              Pittsburgh
                              My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Bah, death to non-believers! Patriots all the way baby! Those who oppose us will die in the fiery pits of hell in horrible agony!

Okay, I don't believe in hell. But I'm a rabid NE fan, if it isn't obvious.

Comment

Working...
                                X