No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuff and nonsense. The rules specify the pressure of the balls. The Patriots organization supplied balls which were below spec. End of discussion. But, it shouldn't be on Brady, it should be on the entire team.

When I went to school, the rules were clear for any sort of game. You're caught cheating, you're out. Period.

Comment

I think you need to read the rules and the actual facts of the case your argument is very weak and it doesn't hold water
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

so how about them Buffalo Bills eh? the team seems to operate like our economy does.....full of losers

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          so how about them Buffalo Bills eh? the team seems to operate like our economy does.....full of losers
          You expected differently? A few pages back I wrote that any optimism regarding the Bills before mid-December is misplaced.

So far, the season is playing out as I expected. A few wins at the start, then the inevitable injuries bring their lack of depth into painful focus. If they're lucky, they'll finish about 8-8, maybe making the wild card round.

Comment

welcome to my world as a Browns fan

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              You expected differently? A few pages back I wrote that any optimism regarding the Bills before mid-December is misplaced.

So far, the season is playing out as I expected. A few wins at the start, then the inevitable injuries bring their lack of depth into painful focus. If they're lucky, they'll finish about 8-8, maybe making the wild card round.
              no I didn't expect differently actually....the Bills have been losers for quite some time now......ever since thw whole "wide right" fiasco I think

Comment

Yeah, 4 years in a row they made the big game and 4 years in a row, they lost.

I don't know what to say about that.

Comment

Yeah, 4 years in a row they made the big game and 4 years in a row, they lost.

I don't know what to say about that.
                  yeah....don't think Norwood lasted too long after that fiasco either

Comment

Hiring Rex Ryan was not a wise move remember hearing something about after first few games after getting so many penalties for conduct and bad sportsmanship he finally told the players you say "yes sir" and "no sir" to refs the fact that it took a few games to him to get control of them like that tells me volumes I think I heard that prior to changing the channel one of the commentators saying that
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

And to no one's surprise, the Bills are out of the playoffs for the 16th straight year.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bill...ndays-outcomes

Some things never change.

Comment

And to no one's surprise, the Bills are out of the playoffs for the 16th straight year.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/bill...ndays-outcomes

Some things never change.
                        indeed not...I think Buffalo is cursed to have crappy professional sports teams since the Sabres are the same way...made it to the Stanley finals then choked and haven't had a decent shot at the Cup since

The Bisons used to be in the professional league and were darn good.....but then were politically browbeaten into being cast out of the nationals back into the minor leagues...and as far as I'm aware are still a decent team

Comment

I wonder if it has something to do with the permanent economic depression downstate has inflicted upon upstate has something to do with it. Maybe the market just can't afford to field a competitive team in any major sport anymore.

Comment

I wonder if it has something to do with the permanent economic depression downstate has inflicted upon upstate has something to do with it. Maybe the market just can't afford to field a competitive team in any major sport anymore.
                            well as for the Bisons the politics that caused them to be cast out of the nationals had something to do with the fact that they had (and likely still have) black people on their team...at the time this casting out happened it was during a time when Klan activity was rampant and unfortunately some in the national baseball league were as racist as the Klan

Comment

I was referring to present day.

Comment

Enjoy the playoffs Sunday!!

(this was just too funny not to share! NFL Bad Lip Reading)
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRmyXX6ipU

Comment

Working...
                                X