• Show
Clear All

That's what the Patriots want you to think
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

read those articles
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

No. I don't need to read bias
        Jelgate is right

Comment

those are all articles from other places than New England
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That's what they want you to think

Comment

whatever I guess you don't like proven facts
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                whatever I guess you don't like proven facts
                I don't like fabricated facts
                Jelgate is right

Comment

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I don't care how many articles are written defending the New England Cheaters. It doesn't matter if it was patriot staff acting on their own or at Brady's behest, or if it was the chief cook and bottle washer. The bottom line is that the Patriots organization provided feetballs which were underinflated.

That's all that counts.

And by not properly penalizing them (stripping them of their championship) the NFL itself has proven that sportsmanship and ethical behavior mean less than profits.

Comment

It came out after the game so there wasn't anything the NFL could do but they had at least attempt to make it look like they were doing something. I doubt New England cheats much more than anyone else they just get more heat because they are successful and apparently get caught more.

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                        It came out after the game so there wasn't anything the NFL could do but they had at least attempt to make it look like they were doing something. I doubt New England cheats much more than anyone else they just get more heat because they are successful and apparently get caught more.
                        thank you that is what it all about really jealousy plain and simple all those articles were from respected papers and national news networks and national football sites not New England fan sites sorry but I think a lot of this is because the Pats were not a storied franchise and believe me there were lots of bad years for the Pats lots of mean jokes made about them I remember hearing them Robert Kraft changed the culture and turned it around and spent it on the team unlike other owners who just sit back and collect
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Achiles View Post
                          I think it's more like "there wasn't anything the NFL could do that wouldn't cost them a ton of money"

The AFC championship game was played on January 18, 2015. After the cheaters through an interception in the first half, the Colts player who ended up with the ball handed it to one of the Colt's equipment handlers, so that he could keep it as a souvenir. Suspicions were raised during the game itself. A Colts equipment manager measured the pressure of the ball on the sideline, even though this is prohibited (though the Colts were not penalized), and the team notified NFL Gameday Operations that the ball measured below the permissible range.

So there was evidence that there was something rotten in the fridge existed during the game itself. The NFL could have investigated on the spot, or in the next few days, and stripped the championship from the Cheaters and sent the Colts on to the big game.

So, they had time to do something about it, but that would have been very expensive, and the NFL chose the almighty dollar over sportsmanship and the legitimacy of their sport.

Comment

therein lies the problem the Colt players had access to the ball thus breaking the chain of evidence! the balls were all checked before the 2nd 1/2 & during the Super Bowl ! so at least from half time through the Super Bowl things were fair!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

I think it would have cost them more if they had stripped them of such a big win, then they were stuck with doing nothing since they won. Even if they have cold hard proof (which I doubt) that they tampered with the balls they and if they knew about it during the game they now look just as guilty as New England. Should be an interesting game between them tonight even if it's only because of their last one and for like a half, the Colts just don't look that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                                I think it's more like "there wasn't anything the NFL could do that wouldn't cost them a ton of money"

The AFC championship game was played on January 18, 2015. After the cheaters through an interception in the first half, the Colts player who ended up with the ball handed it to one of the Colt's equipment handlers, so that he could keep it as a souvenir. Suspicions were raised during the game itself. A Colts equipment manager measured the pressure of the ball on the sideline, even though this is prohibited (though the Colts were not penalized), and the team notified NFL Gameday Operations that the ball measured below the permissible range.

So there was evidence that there was something rotten in the fridge existed during the game itself. The NFL could have investigated on the spot, or in the next few days, and stripped the championship from the Cheaters and sent the Colts on to the big game.

So, they had time to do something about it, but that would have been very expensive, and the NFL chose the almighty dollar over sportsmanship and the legitimacy of their sport.
                                SMH it's not like this is life or death it is just football you have taken this way too seriously it has been said by other big time quarterbacks that all quarterbacks have their own personal preferences as how they like the ball I believe Drew Brees said it he likes his filled to the max and in the case the NFL didn't know how much footballs get deflated in general it was a witch hunt that is what it was the Colts were like the girls in the crucible accusing people
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X