No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, the Ravens won. This season is getting better and better. Next week will decide if I am in 1st, 2nd or 3rd for fantasy football! Go Broncos!

Comment

Never have I been so humiliated by my offense in my entire life. 20-7, Chiefs win...If they make the playoffs now, I am going to be so mad... Steelers must beat the Lions so the chiefs stay home with the Chargers.
      Of course the Broncos are probably going to get toasted now, since the chargers are mad at getting eliminated. On the plus side to staying home, it gives Tomlinson and Parker and all the rest time to get healthy and go to the superbowl next year, if we resign our stars.
      I guess I will be rooting for the, ummm, ummmm, this is a tough one... I guess I cheer for the Colts so that the Chargers can be the only team to beat their starters.

Comment

The Patriots won on the last ABC MNF! Ah a fitting end to a great run. Let's hope ESPN does it as well.

But Bruschi was injured. This is bad. Yes, we've played without him for quite a while, but the defense was starting to tighten up, finally. I just hope it's nothing too serious. The Pats never want to talk about injuries so I'm not sure we'll find out what's going on any time soon.

It was great to see Flutie and Testaverde play in the game as well. I've always liked Flutie in particular and it was somehow fitting to see the two oldest QB's play on the last ABC MNF game. Even though it was against our team, I was happy for Testaverde when he threw that last TD pass. That's got to feel pretty good.

Comment

I'm more into college football.

Hoping WVU wins the Sugar Bowl.

24/7 Wake - KrackHouse server: 69.28.221.211:16567
          24/7 Groundpounders - Krackhouse: 69.28.221.210:16567
          Both heavily admined.

Comment

I might be able to go to watch Mike Holmgren beat the snot out of his former team this week. I'm almost afraid to though. It is going to be brutal.

This year has been a total wash. It is dead to me. Dead to me! Anyway, Favre will be back for another year. I know he will. No way is he going to go out on a season like this. Besides, the Pack will have a good chance for draft picks, and hopefully our entire first string won't be out with injuries in the first two games.

But what the hell happened to Ryan Longwell this week!?! I mean, he's got a new holder, so I guess there's that, but I've never seen him kick so badly in my life! He's pretty much the best kicker in the country, and he goes and misses two field goals, both under 40 yards. I've seen him make those kicks in wind and snow and sleet...grrrr. [ /rant ]

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
              I might be able to go to watch Mike Holmgren beat the snot out of his former team this week. I'm almost afraid to though. It is going to be brutal.
              Yes. Yes it will. *rubs hands evilly* I'm still jealous, though!
              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Yeah, there's nothing quite like going to see a Packer's game at Lambeau. It's the ultimate American footbal experience. *sigh*

I remember my first game ever. It was Christmas Eve and we won against the Steelers because Yancy Thigpen dropped the ball in the endzone...what a game.

I *love* football. It's the ultimate spectator sport.

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Oh yes, Boston College won their bowl game! That makes it six in a row, the longest active consecutive bowl winning streak in the country! I wish they'd gotten a better bowl than the "MC Computers" bowl, but hey, a win is a win is a win.

They also snapped Boise's home winning streak. Now it's on to see who will win the Rose bowl...

Comment

Anyone else watching the AlamoBowl?? GO MICHIGAN!

Comment

I'm watching it. Not really rooting for either team, but I'll go for Michigan since that's who you're rooting for.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                        I'm watching it. Not really rooting for either team, but I'll go for Michigan since that's who you're rooting for.
                        Hehe yay! I haven't really followed either team, so I just picked one randomly when the game started lol.

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                          Hehe yay! I haven't really followed either team, so I just picked one randomly when the game started lol.
                          LOL, okay! If Michigan starts to lose we can always jump on the Nebraska bandwagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            LOL, okay! If Michigan starts to lose we can always jump on the Nebraska bandwagon.
                            *gets a red shirt out just in case*

Comment

TOUCHDOWN MICHIGAN! I think we're sticking with Michigan hehe

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                                TOUCHDOWN MICHIGAN! I think we're sticking with Michigan hehe
                                Yep. But you never know, there's a fair amount of time left to play.

Edit: I could do without the bad puns of the commentators, though.

"Playing in a bowl game? Priceless." Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X