No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YEAH!!! AFC NORTH champs... who woulda thunk it?
    Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos
      26-17, Chargers Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The 13-1 Colts. Never did a record look so beautiful!
      Yeah! Oh that 83 yard touchdown by Turner was one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. Truly, a football game is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Just found this thread and have come to mourn my poor, pathetic Packers.

*sniff* Why must they break my heart?

My back up team is the Seahawks, and they're kicking some ass, so I can't be too overly upset. But is will be sad next week to have Mike Holmgren back in town when I know we are going to loose, and most likely embarassingly badly.

But do you know how hard it is for a lifelong Cheesehead to live in Bear country? Especially this year...

*~S.T.A.K.S.~*~LiveJournal Leik Woah~*

"Dosmrti, dosmrti na to nezapomenu."

Comment

Originally posted by PartyLikeIts1984
          Just found this thread and have come to mourn my poor, pathetic Packers.

*sniff* Why must they break my heart?

My back up team is the Seahawks, and they're kicking some ass, so I can't be too overly upset. But is will be sad next week to have Mike Holmgren back in town when I know we are going to loose, and most likely embarassingly badly.

But do you know how hard it is for a lifelong Cheesehead to live in Bear country? Especially this year...
          Don't feel too bad. It's rough when they have a bad season. But they've had so many great ones in recent times. This is the first bad season Favre has had and it happens. I think they can turn it around next year. But it should be interesting to see what Favre does. I'd like to see him come back for at least one more season. But even if he doesn't, I'd hate to see people remember him for one bad season at the end of his career. That doesn't change the great seasons he's had previously.

Comment

GO CHARGERS!!!!

I can't believe they did it - and I wasn't even home to see it!!

And congratulations to my true love - the Seattle Seahawks, who are the proud owners of a first-round bye!
            "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
            My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Ravens tonight on MNF. Green Bay is going down!

Comment

YES! 48 - 3. Take that Favre!

Comment

Originally posted by walterIsTheMan
                  YES! 48 - 3. Take that Favre!
                  That wasn't a game. It was a massacre. Talk about being dominated. Sorry to the Cheeseheads, but the Packers looked like they were only playing half-heartedly.

Comment

Agh!! My mom decided that we're going over to the cousins' house on Christmas Eve afternoon! I told her than under no circumstances am I to be away from a television during the Hawks/Colts game. This one is gonna be good, folks!

Comment

I realize no one in the NFL will ever actually see this thread, but I want to express my sympathy for Tony Dungy's family. It feels rather silly now to have been gloating about his team losing.

Comment

Agreed. Tragedy like that crosses team loyalty boundaries. My heart goes out to him.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                          Agreed. Tragedy like that crosses team loyalty boundaries. My heart goes out to him.
                          I also agree. Why does it always seem that bad things happen at good times in your life? Dungy should be celebrating but sadly now he has to deal with the most tragic of tragedies.

I wish the best for his family.
                          Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I just got a call from my best friend, with an offer of a ticket to the Seahawks-Colts game!! I'm going!!!

Comment

Yes Jaguars are in the play-offs

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Too bad San Diego lost. I was kind of rooting for them. But the Pats still have a shot at the Superbowl, let's hope they cream the Jets Monday night!

Go Pats!

Comment

Working...
                                X