Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Ultimate TESTING Posts/Sigs/Etc. Thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caldwell's 2IC View Post
    Okay, I want to test the multi-quote button. Anybody knows how it works ???
    Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
    You click on this, on each post you want to quote, then you press reply and all the quotes that you selected should be there
    So...that's how it works !!! Thank you.

Comment

Ali-peeps, thanks for making a sig for me, but I edited it to look neater.
      I love Stargate SG-1! http://www.freewebs.com/stargatesg147

The BSG song! LOL. (inside joke-ish)

Spoiler:

Comment

cool we can say ****
        Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

ooh those banners look great! well done people

Comment

Testing two things here - my new sig (thanks E*K*R) and posting a picture. Here goes...

Yay! Did it!
            C-D
            Dragon by name, Cheerful by nature

Sig by *E*K*R*

Comment

Testing. Hoping this works.
              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Is this okay? OR should I try for a pic that's longer in width than height? I thought this would look cool but I don't know if the height being longer is okay on this forum? I've seen most pics longer in the width. This is at 46.1 kb, width is 200 pix by 534 pix

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
                  Is this okay? OR should I try for a pic that's longer in width than height? I thought this would look cool but I don't know if the height being longer is okay on this forum? I've seen most pics longer in the width. This is at 46.1 kb, width is 200 pix by 534 pix
                  The sig limit on this forum is 50kb, 200 pix height and 700 pixels width
                  Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Okay, I cropped it for now. Don't have much time to play around today . This one is 200 pix by 200 and at 23.3 KB. I guess I'll try to go for a long banner then later.

Comment

Here we go, testing sig number...uh, well, I cant' remember what number I'm on. But here it is anyway!

Comment

New sig, but i'm not sure i'd be able to use it due to rules, but what do people think?

I was going for a O'Neill class, but couldn't do anything I really liked.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

I'm testing this web-tool that displays a map that locates approximately the visitor's area, (based on the IP address -without revealing it- of the computer that reads the image below, in the spoiler section).
                            It updates once a day.
                            Spoiler:

Clicking on the map links to the website where a bigger map can be seen, and zoomed in.
                            I found it on MySpace.com. It's a plugin to show where your viewers are from.

More information here http://new.modmyprofile.com/tools/world_visitor_map.php

Comment

teating new sig
                              http://sword.myminicity.com/

Comment

You are not reading this post.
                                The truth is out there. Getting there, well thats a whole different can of worms.

Comment

Working...
                                X