X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much is it for an acre? I'm looking for a holiday home
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Space cows! Space cows own the moon!

Comment

Okay, seriously though, I think my mom printed off a couple of those things too... I forget. It's kind of silly.

And because of the whole thing of owning bits of the moon, the silly war. *shrug*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Actually, i remember being a kid when my mom asked if i wanted to own part of the moon. I told her if i can't play with it, i wnat nothing to do with it.

Comment

What I'd like to know is if Aliens landed on the moon and set up a colony on someone else's land... whos going to tell them where to go?
            Ses
            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

How do you go about buying up land on the moon?

Comment

Personally I have no idea. It was my sister that got it me as a present. Over the internet I know that much and it doesn't cost much to buy an acre of it.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Ok, for anyone who wants a serious answer

Originally posted by Wikipedia
                  Legal status

Though several flags of the United States have been symbolically planted on the moon, the U.S. government makes no claim to any part of the Moon's surface. The U.S. is party to the Outer Space Treaty, which places the Moon under the same jurisdiction as international waters. This treaty also restricts use of the Moon to peaceful purposes, explicitly banning weapons of mass destruction (including nuclear weapons) and military installations of any kind. A second treaty, the Moon Treaty, was proposed to restrict the exploitation of the Moon's resources by any single nation, but it has not been signed by any of the space-faring nations.

Several individuals have made claims to the Moon in whole or in part, though none of these claims are generally considered credible
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Moon

Comment

And to find out what I'm talking about go to: www.moonestates.com

Comment

lol....you serious?

Comment

Huh? Of course I am, check out the website.

Comment

lol....

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177
                            And to find out what I'm talking about go to: www.moonestates.com
                            This is very interesting... there are still a few folks left on my Christmas list, and I've been scratching my head about what to get them. I'm going to have to consider this. *makes note to ask Dad if he thinks anyone in his family would get a kick out of this*
                            ~La (I used to be a lurker, but this place just sucks you in...)
                            The Nameless Forest. Also, my LJ, where you can find my fic attempts.

Comment

I own the moon, actually. I won it in a poker game with two pair and a whole lot of bluff.
                              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Working...
                              X