This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Jonas Quinn Food Game Challenge

Yes, I must be bored. A game popped into my mind during lunch today. The goal is to come up with wacky, but edible food combinations that Jonas Quinn would probably try.

The game works like this, a player lists two foods that are mixed/dipped/covered in another food. It can't be anything normal (lettuce on a taco). The next player to post takes the second listing and uses it as the first item in their post. Sort of like this... Player one, fries dipped in a milkshake, player two, milkshake covered pizza, player three, pizza covered in poptarts, etc. It cycles on and on like that.

The only rule is you have to list two items that people would normally eat. Nothing like raw eggs, molded chicken guts, or stuff just to make it gross. The goal is to see what wacky food combinations can be thought up.

>_> Hamburger meat chunks put in the middle of Oreos.
    "You spent seven years on MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We've got belt buckles, shoe laces, and a piece of gum. Build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud! You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmic; now you're Mr. MacUseless. Dear God! Stuck on a glacier with MacGyver!" - Amanda Tapping, Solitudes blooper.

I'm just bored enough to try this one.

Oreos in between layers of spinach lasagna.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Hehe. Welcome to my world. Today has been a slow day. ^_^

Hmm... Spinach Lasagna... smothered with instant tapioca pudding
      "You spent seven years on MacGyver and you can't figure this one out? We've got belt buckles, shoe laces, and a piece of gum. Build a nuclear reactor for crying out loud! You used to be MacGyver, MacGadget, MacGimmic; now you're Mr. MacUseless. Dear God! Stuck on a glacier with MacGyver!" - Amanda Tapping, Solitudes blooper.

Comment

Working...
      X