Calling all Scots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I'm all for cheap booze...but normall cheap wines - Hock, Liebfraumilche etc...
    Oooh no....can't stand the sweet stuff. Me and my fella (before we had the kids) set ourselves the challenge of working out way through WM Lows entire wine collection. We did it, but with the exception of the really expensive stuff. Came to the conclusion for sheer p**sed factor you can't beat the Chilean stuff. Though a couple of bottles of cheap Cava can do funny things to you as well.

Comment

So where are all the stereotypes tonight?

Comment

Right here!!!!

So...what tae talk aboot the night ah hear yae aw' ask!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Well my rant today is that the petrol went up to £1.02 here, talk about being shafted for living in the sticks. We're awash with oil up this way, the pipes from the rigs probably run under my house. Another case of Scotland being shafted. *polishes chip on shoulder*

*rant over*

Comment

1.02 FRACK - now that is high
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

So lucky I can't drive (yet)

Mind you...I can't even afford the provisional

Stupid Govt policies...gah!

/rant
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                Well my rant today is that the petrol went up to £1.02 here, talk about being shafted for living in the sticks. We're awash with oil up this way, the pipes from the rigs probably run under my house. Another case of Scotland being shafted. *polishes chip on shoulder*

*rant over*
                Someone call for stereotypes?

Excuse me while I die of shock... I always thought the petrol here was expensive - 94.9p (At Asda'a its only 89.9p) but that is shocking.

Comment

The amount of convos I've had with Americans about petrol prices...someone said $2 a GALLON...

Any Americans...feel free to correct me!
                  sigpic

Comment

Anywho...photaes a home...

(don't know if I've posted this before)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/suekay87 - click on one of my photo albums.

http://www.loch-lomond.net
                    sigpic

Comment

Well on Friday the other half called me and said his bosses wife had been in the village and overheard someone saying that the petrol was going up on Saturday. So I flew down the garage and filled the tank up...it was 93.9p. Come Saturday it had gone up to £1.02....I mean a 9p increase. Hopefully the petrol will last a while, I'm really trying to use the car less, but what are you to do when you live in the sticks?

Comment

Did you know that the UK actually exports more oil than it imports

Also our oil is crappy oil it has to be mixed with good quality arabian oil before its anygood
                        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                        love Torri

Comment

^ I know Qasim, that's what grips me so much, the fact that up here we live in oil central, yet we're being ripped off.....I blame England

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
                            I blame England
                            Your the ones with the oil thats too thick
                            love Torri

Comment

Qasim...thought you were welsh

Yup...I blame England too...the government to be exact!
                              sigpic

Comment

But Scotland has its own government (for the most part)
                                love Torri

Comment

Working...
                                X