No announcement yet.

Calling all Scots!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, you'd be surprised. In Scotland there's really only 2 seasons, June and Winter! (courtesy of Billy Connelly... )

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Nope, just wet.

Comment

Hey and dont forget the midges!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sha're
          Hey and dont forget the midges!!
          Oooohhh yesss....how could I forget to mention them.

Comment

Originally posted by Egeria
            Oooohhh yesss....how could I forget to mention them.
            And ya know - I had never really experienced the wee bu**ers till last Summer when we were up your neck of the woods.........

Comment

Originally posted by hidden_envy
              i'm hopfully going the begining of august next year,lol,should'nt be too cold then
              That's a hell of a delay ain't it? Mind you, from your neck of the woods to Scotland is about an eight hour drive, which would drive me mad unless I made a real car full road trip of it. Anyway, if/when you're up here, I live in the part of Scotland most influential in all Scottish history, so come here and buy me a drink and I'll show you around.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                I live in the part of Scotland most influential in all Scottish history.
                Where?

Comment

Stirling.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

I live in the part of Scotland most influential in all Scottish history,
                    You didn't initially strike me as a patriot, but the way you're speaking there, maybe i was wrong....

Comment

popping in to say a belated birthday to the fellow scots on the forum that shared the 12th of November with me as the best Birthday in the world!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHA'RE AND X-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

my computer died and got chucked out so hence the tardyness.

for the record - I'm from Balloch, Loch Lomond, and love it..so if anyone's in the area anytime, just drop me a PM
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69
                        You didn't initially strike me as a patriot, but the way you're speaking there, maybe i was wrong....
                        I'm not really, well, actually, maybe I am. I don't know! I love Scotland, but I'd never be a patriot in the sense that has come to be associated with America these days. I love Scotland, but I'm not gonna insist other people love Scotland, or even like it.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Yeah, i know what you mean. Americans (i mean no offence) do try to force it on others with their flags in your face and all, but IMHO we do live in one of the greatest countries on this earth. Perfect climate and an amazingly rich sense of history among others. I think it's perfect!! Shame about our sports team, though i'll always follow them to the ends of the earth...

Comment

That's a hell of a delay ain't it? Mind you, from your neck of the woods to Scotland is about an eight hour drive, which would drive me mad unless I made a real car full road trip of it.
                            i think there is 4 of use going but at the moment only one can drive,lol poor thing is gonna be behind the wheel alot.

Anyway, if/when you're up here, I live in the part of Scotland most influential in all Scottish history, so come here and buy me a drink and I'll show you around.
                            only if you buy me one first

Comment

I'm proud to say I'm a patriot for Scotland, but that's not to say that I don't recognise this country's problems (infact I'm acutely aware of a LOT of them). And I don't demand that people love Scotland...yes I do like to 'bum up' my area (because it's pretty ) but if people don't like Scotland, I won't ask why...there's plenty of countries I'm none too fond of. So I won't get up on my high horse and say 'you must like Scotland'

and I'm babbling...sorry
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

People (IE those from down South) seem to forget that if it wasn't for a Scotsman, there'd be no television...
                                sigpic
                                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X