X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nana Visitors Shoes :)

For more see http://www.nanites.com/lv2005/t.htm
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

why?

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Originally posted by MarshAngel
      why?
      And eeeew! Feet. I hate feet.

Comment

Ms. Visitor would be somebody I would enjoy seeing guest star on Stargate. She's not the typical "pretty face".

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Buddha
          Ms. Visitor would be somebody I would enjoy seeing guest star on Stargate. She's not the typical "pretty face".
          I agree. First I had to laugh at the shoes, guess she had an off day.
          As for Nana Visitor...I loved her in DS9 and especially Kira and Odo's relationship - was so different than the normal ones.

Comment

It's sad that the different colors didn't register as odd to me. I was merely asking why it's a subject of interest. Geez I'm strange.

It's possible she couldn't decide which went beter with the dress and decided on both. But she's only a two-legged beast.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

I don't see her coming on SG (1 or A) any time soon. She's ding some new show for ABC Family channel called Wildfire; horses & heroines....

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
              X